Leon Bailey

PaulMcGrath_5

4 minutes ago, Radness said:

My German mate (Bayern/Villa supporter) lost it when I told him we were (hopefully)in for Bailey. Excellent dead ball delivery, smart use of his speed, great feet taking on defenders and clinical in the box.

Yes, yes but can he press🙄

3 hours ago, GENTLEMAN said:

Isn't this a reincarnation of a previous Whispers account? Someone pretending to be someone else who was pretending to be ITK? 

Nah, its been in place since 2015. Its locked to new followers and has been for at least 12 months maybe longer. 4800 followers including quite a few better known villa twitter and some who are on here incl Omar (Villa Talks) and is @Trentvilla twitter the same as @TrentVilla , oh and Sean Teale? Dosn't mean anything of course.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

He is. Hopefully we can get a medical done over there--I think Buendia did his medical over in Argentina, similar to that situation.

Pretty sure it is in the USA. We absolutely can get medicals done there. There are like 60 different cities that can easily do it. I mean every city with a football stadium will be able to do it as well. 

• Like 1

Just now, MotoMkali said:

Pretty sure it is in the USA. We absolutely can get medicals done there. There are like 60 different cities that can easily do it. I mean every city with a football stadium will be able to do it as well. 

Yep, Gold Cup is in USA--I meant Buendia did his medical in Argentina, so players don't have to come to Birmingham etc.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Yep, Douglas Luiz had his done in Minnesota.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Are we signing him up then or what, lads? He’d be a quality signing for us, something different and something else to scare the shit out of premier league defenders. 

We just waiting for Arsenal to take a sniff and then gazump them like the epic trolls we are

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, TRO said:

quick feet on the end of Jacks & Emi's passes.........= Dynamite.

Indeed mate it would be a blessing but do feel we need to make adjustments in how we play to incorporate fast style playing. We need to be quicker at passing, quicker at countering, quicker at pressing and intercepting just quicker at everything. We bring Bailey in we then need to up the game at villa and stop slowing the game down so much by looking for fouls as well, Tactical fouls when we're on the front foot is going to have to be an afterthought.

Â