Euro 2020 : Semi finals and final

BOF

It's heartening to see all the messages of support and good will from our dear neighbours.

It really feels like the whole of Britain and Ireland is completely behind this young Lions team.

It's a beautiful thing.

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

You want to talk about phillips spooning one over when he should have left it to grealish?

I'd love to see the back of him and his word removed hairdo, and take Rice pudding with ya

1 hour ago, Genie said:

Ive noticed 2 or 3 times when he comes on it takes him 5-10 minutes to settle and hits a few dodgy passes at first.

He's definitely more nervous. At Villa he'd take people on or have a long range shot - with England he tends to play it safe, to start with. 

He needs a goal... hopefully the last minute winner tomorrow :) 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

If Foden is a doubt, will Southgate really put a 19 year old Saka in against Italy?  Jack could be closer to starting than we might think.

Foden and Saka plays on the right. 

Grealish isn't competing with them. He is competing with Sterling and Rashford for the LWF position

Edited by villalad21

When Grealish came on in the last match Sterling was moved to the right.

Perhaps Grealish left and Sterling right would be best, can't see Southgate going for that though.

I think Sancho starts on the right.

1 hour ago, sharkyvilla said:

If Foden is a doubt, will Southgate really put a 19 year old Saka in against Italy?  Jack could be closer to starting than we might think.

I'd say Saka is a certainty to start. A 'safer' option. Bring the flair on later (if needed)

7 hours ago, Xela said:

There are English people on here who want Italy to win? 

There are also Scots on here who want England to win. 😉

(Don’t tell me dad, he’ll disown me!). 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Â