Euro 2020 : Semi finals and final

BOF

18 hours ago, rbcuk said:

Just seen this on twitter, both are awful

OFFICIAL COMMENTARY TEAMS FOR THE FINAL:

BBC One: Mowbray and Jenas
ITV: Matterface and Dixon

anyone got a stream in french or something?

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

Incredibly the same VAR for England vs Denmark will be in charge for the final 

Italian media conspiracy theories have started 

It's the daily hail but as we all know UEFA don't care about money...

UEFA hit £25m jackpot with ticket sales after England's surge to the Euro 2020 final saw demand remain sky high throughout the entire tournament

• UEFA will net up to £25million thanks to England’s march to the Euro 2020 final 
  • Gareth Southgate’s men will be backed by a huge crowd at Wembley on Sunday 
  • There were fears that Wembley sales would dry up if England were knocked out

For the semi-finals, most tickets cost £501 and £296. For the final, it is £810 and £510. 

If added interest because of England’s progress has led to sales of an additional 30,000 (15,000 per game) tickets, that would mean close to £16m more in UEFA’s coffers at a time when their reserves have been decimated by the pandemic. 

Once corporate packages and matchday revenue are taken into account, the figure could be as high as £25m.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9774345/UEFA-hit-25million-jackpot-ticket-sales-Englands-surge-Euro-2020-final.html

Edited by sne

29 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

So much so that  the FA are desperate to sell it?!

Its a dump. Always has, always will.

Yeh that's exactly why they're trying to sell it. 😉

Or they'll all get a huge commission from its sale. 

14 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

Have they put an Italian's face onto an Australian man whilst quoting a completely different film (Star Wars)? 

It's bantz innit? People on twitter seem really upset about it thou. Then again when are they not.

Ok, I’m in, I’ll be watching. Come on England.

Still can’t stand Southgate, mainly because he’s a walking contradiction. 

He's the sort of man who only drinks water and boasts he’s on his 9th straight double vodka, as he holds it up and says “cheers” then boasts that he won’t get a hangover. 

Edited by avfcDJ

4 hours ago, tomav84 said:

anyone got a stream in french or something?

If you put it on BBC and then click the red button it will give you the option the switch commentary to 5 live. 

Hungary got 3 home games with empty stadiums for their fans racist behavior during the Euro's. No comparison but I imagine that wasn't on the table when UEFA discussed the penalties for England.

2 hours ago, sne said:

How much for a ticket?! I know it’s the final but I thought £100 for the FA Cup final was ridiculous! Who pays £800 for a ticket?!

2 minutes ago, sne said:

Hungary got 3 home games with empty stadiums for their fans racist behavior during the Euro's. No comparison but I imagine that wasn't on the table when UEFA discussed the penalties for England.

You're coming across as very bitter, there's no comparison but you make the comparison anyway?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, sharkyvilla said:

You're coming across as very bitter, there's no comparison but you make the comparison anyway?

I'm fine with that. England, just like most home teams at big FIFA and UEFA tournaments have gotten a lot of things going in their favor this time. It's similar to South Korea at the 2002 WC.

Not for me to rate the severity of racist chants compared to laser pointers in they eyes and families getting assaulted and spat at but I think there is zero chance that no home fans was an option for the finals. For obvious reasons.

10 minutes ago, av1 said:

If you put it on BBC and then click the red button it will give you the option the switch commentary to 5 live. 

Is it in sync, though? I've found in the past that TV and radio can be several seconds out of step with each other, which makes it unusable. Although I guess if it's actually coming through your TV it might be OK. 

1 minute ago, mjmooney said:

Is it in sync, though? I've found in the past that TV and radio can be several seconds out of step with each other, which makes it unusable. Although I guess if it's actually coming through your TV it might be OK. 

Yes it was perfect. Not sure if the images you are actually watching are a couple of seconds behind to compensate but it was perfect. The only noticeable difference is no Danny bloody Murphy 🤣

51 minutes ago, sne said:

I'm fine with that. England, just like most home teams at big FIFA and UEFA tournaments have gotten a lot of things going in their favor this time. It's similar to South Korea at the 2002 WC.

Not for me to rate the severity of racist chants compared to laser pointers in they eyes and families getting assaulted and spat at but I think there is zero chance that no home fans was an option for the finals. For obvious reasons.

Has there ever been fans banned for pointing a laser?  I've never in all my time seen any country punished for booing a national anthem and I have seen a shitload of international football from round the world which doesn't even involve England and it happens everywhere.  They've basically invented a new punishment specifically for England here and you think it's biased towards England?  I've also never seen teams punished for fans doing stuff in the street either.  Hopefully the police will do their job and find any dickheads who broke the law.  Your conspiracy stuff does get a bit ridiculous sometimes.

Edited by sharkyvilla

Â