England v Austria/England v Romania

andykeenan

8 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

You just know it will be Rashford and Sterling with Kane, Southgate hasn't got the balls to pick the Jack and Foden

Unfortunately yes, with Kane dropping deep alongside an unfit Henderson to launch hopeful balls into the channels for them to chase. It’s going to happen and I’ll hate it. 

• Like 2

Admittedly I haven’t watched a lot of Manure this season (why would you?) but from what I’ve seen of Rashford, he’s not all that. He’s got pace, sure, but his dribbling and close control is lacking, his passing and shooting’s not the best either. 

I dont even knows why there is a debate, this is pretty much what he will pick

Pickford

Walker Stones Coady Chilwell

Mount Rice Henderson

Sterling Kane Rashford 

Modric and Brozovic will have so much time on the ball 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Villa94 said:

watching england now is just like watching villa……….hoping the other 10 players can be on jacks wavelength for 90 minuits 😂

I know you’re joking but Villa are far more inventive and better to watch than England are currently

• Like 1

After watching that,

Johnstone is as good as puckford, if not better. Defonitely better tgan henderson.

How the hell has konsa not been picked with godfrey and white there?

Shaw is better than chilwell.

Mings has done well in both games.

Bellingham is class, henderson is not, phillips is very average.

Rashford, sancho, sterling and jlingz are levels below jack and foden.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Pickford

Mount Rice Henderson

Sterling Kane Rashford 

I think Foden might be in there fit sterling or rashford but other than that yeah I agree

Would be hilarious if he plays 3 at the back, changes formation again 

8 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Pickford

Mount Rice Henderson

Sterling Kane Rashford 

Yeah this will be the team. Potentially Phillips in for Henderson if he’s not fit to start. It’s boring, negative and won’t get results but it’s Southgate’s way and he’s not going to change from it at this late stage.

31 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

I think we all know he won’t start him esp after playing all 90mins today 

Sadly this 

saying that in both recent matches Jack seems to have got stronger the more the games have gone on , so maybe we will see him around the 60 min mark once teams start to tire 

28 minutes ago, jimmygreaves said:

Apparently Rashford must start! According to the experts on TV.

Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

He can't pass he can't shoot he cant get his head up he makes wrong decisions he takes too many touches he tries to do people for pace 9/10 and just gets bodied. He looks like an absolute wreck. He ain't rapid anymore. He fades out of games. 

He's been absolutely rinsed the past 2 years.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

A special mention tonight to Southgate, who has managed to play a centre back at right back, in the final preparation match before a tournament where he’s taking ALL the right backs. 

Mind boggles.

Didn't he then bring a right back on to replace a left back? 

Sorry Gareth, I liked you as a player, but you are shit. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hippo said:

Wots the problem then ? Carry on and listen to the boos.

The bottom line is that it should stop when the players want to stop doing it. If they think that's the start of next season, fine. If that's never - also fine. 

But I don't think I'm going too far out on a limb that for the likes of Mings and Rashford, "we should stop our anti-racism gesture because the racists don't like it" is likely to be where their thinking is on the matter. 

I'd also guess that it's unlikely that the FA or the Premier League will tell them they have to stop because they are upsetting racist people. That's press that they probably don't want to inconvenience themselves with. 

So ultimately - yes. Carry on and listen to the boos. And nod with satisfaction when the first boo-er is thrown down the steps of the Holte. And again when the second one is. 

• Like 1

Just now, rodders0223 said:

He can't pass he can't shoot he cant get his head up he makes wrong decisions he takes too many touches he tries to do people for pace 9/10 and just gets bodied. He looks like an absolute wreck. He ain't rapid anymore. He fades out of games. 

He's been absolutely rinsed the past 2 years.

...yeah but his off the field stuff. Now undroppable. 

• Like 1

Â