England v Austria/England v Romania

andykeenan

1 minute ago, Mozzavfc said:

JWP has to get TAAs spot. His dead ball delivery is so good, and we are going to need goals from set pieces

Just now, a m ole said:

And someone to replace Henderson to take penalties.

1.million %

Keane is spot on regarding that pen and Calvert Lewin should have told him to do one, Wright chatting crap saying he would have gave it to Henderson as he’s a leader in the dressing room....Sorry he’s probably our weakest midfielder in the final squad 

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

Fair play to Keane saying Calvert Lewin should have fought his corner and told Henderson to do one.

I loved him grumbling that Wright is a liar under his breath 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I expect one of them will bump the Leeds thread to tell us how great and loyal the fans are

Probably somehow praise Bielsa for Jack performance because Tyler Roberts had a similar game vs Crawley 

They must be so upset watching England. Every chat is about Grealish :lol:

Phillips fallen behind a 17 year old in the pecking order. He'll be out the squad soon, they'll have a right cry at that.

Just now, It's Your Round said:

He had the same pyjama top in the Austria game. Must be the only things his mum had ironed. 

Sadly with modern football it's no doubt what the FA's formal wear partner is paying him to wear 

7 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Fair play to Keane saying Calvert Lewin should have fought his corner and told Henderson to do one.

Yes and screw Ian Wright for blindly defending Henderson there shouldn’t be a “rank” on international duty 

5 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Nice to see all three pundits are Grealish fans, makes it hard for Bignose not to pick him.

He was the best player on the pitch even with a 5/10 performance. I still think cocknose will bench him for Croatia though, be classic Gareth, that.

1 minute ago, It's Your Round said:

He was the best player on the pitch even with a 5/10 performance. I still think cocknose will bench him for Croatia though, be classic Gareth, that.

You just know it will be Rashford and Sterling with Kane, Southgate hasn't got the balls to pick the Jack and Foden

Â