England v Austria/England v Romania

andykeenan

Just now, mjmooney said:

What was that all about with Jack lying down behind the wall at the FK? 

To stop the free kick going under the wall when the wall jumps.

Very common tactic now.

• Thanks 1

Just now, foreveryoung said:

He will have it over the kids. Can see, if he comes in, upsetting a few, as he is far from fit enough to play, an will keep someone out

And I'm convinced he'll retire from international football afterwards 

He's not got the fitness for it anymore 

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

He will have it over the kids. Can see, if he comes in, upsetting a few, as he is far from fit enough to play, an will keep someone out

Yes the argument is he doesn’t deserve to be in the squad 

3 minutes ago, avfcDJ said:

Leeds fans are mentally unstable 

You can't read any praise of Grealish on the internet without a Leeds fan popping up showing their appreciation.

They love the villa.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Is it me, or does Henderson not wanna pass to Jack.

Seemed to be a theme with Rashford and Sancho as well

i know we are biased but so many of those England players just aren’t on the same ability plane as Jack … he is always looking for the give and go , the intelligent ball  … Sancho , Rashford and Lingard (when he came on ,) for them it’s all about the glory …. and hitting row z 

Edited by tonyh29

1 minute ago, Tomaszk said:

You can't read any praise of Grealish on the internet without a Leeds fan popping up showing their appreciation.

They love the villa.

Absolutely. Any post by Grealish himself and they pop up. The whole fanbase are mentally disturbed. 

2 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Absolute turgid shite.

We won't get out the groups. First 11 or not.

You have to win games.

I think I said after the last game. I got all excited in the build up looking at the squad but came back down to earth when we actually play. Southgate is a joke of a manager. 

1 minute ago, Tomaszk said:

They love the villa.

I expect one of them will bump the Leeds thread to tell us how great and loyal the fans are

Probably somehow praise Bielsa for Jack performance because Tyler Roberts had a similar game vs Crawley 

1 minute ago, tonyh29 said:

Seemed to be a theme with Rashford and Ancho as well

i know we are biased but so many of those England players just aren’t on the same ability plane as Jack … he is always looking for the give and go , the intelligent ball  … Sancho , Rashford and Lingard (when he came on ,) for them it’s all about the glory …. and hitting row z 

I think your on to something here. It's obvious the younger guys will want the glory, Something Southgate needs to keep an eye on and manage I'd say

Far from Jack at his best but still head and shoulders above everyone else on the pitch, playing with a cigar on.

I'm more mobile than Henderson. JWP has to go.

Rashford is absolutely garbage, Sancho marginally better.

England won't score many unless Southgate releases them, I somewhat doubt he will. Win win here though because either England bag the trophy or that boring clearing in the woods gets sacked.

Edited by AndyClarke

Â