Euro 2020 : Group D (England, Scotland, Croatia, Czechia)

BOF

Grealish is getting a lot of attention in Norwegian media tonight, being praised for his assist, headlines like ‘The Grealish Effect’ and Southgate getting a lot of criticism for taking him off.  

• Like 2

Honest to God, these ITV commentators, especially Neville. You don't win tournaments in the group, assured and controlled, if it was germany or Spain doing this we would say how in control they looked. 

No, no. If I saw Germany or Spain doing this I would relish playing them because they look completely out of sorts and stuttering. 

Everything Is Fine GIF by memecandy

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, MCU said:

I completley switched off second half... not literally, just wasn't interested and probably ended up staring more at my phone!

I switched over to the Scotland game and caught the 3rd Croatia goal, a lovely glancing header. 

5 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Honest to God, these ITV commentators, especially Neville. You don't win tournaments in the group, assured and controlled, if it was germany or Spain doing this we would say how in control they looked. 

No, no. If I saw Germany or Spain doing this I would relish playing them because they look completely out of sorts and stuttering. 

Everything Is Fine GIF by memecandy

Neville has been a cheerleading dribbling idiot ever since getting sacked by Valencia.

7 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Harry Kane has been awful all 3 games - he hardly even bothers closing down the defenders. So much for defending from the front...

He faked a foul when the ball ran from him late on.

He's either injured, shot, or playing within himself, because he's been appalling.

• Like 1

Harry Kane is tied on the same shots per game as Thomas Delaney and Enis Bardhi  #elite

You can blame Southgate for a lot but Kane has done this himself, reminds me of Iceland when he was swinging in corners

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Harry Kane has been awful all 3 games - he hardly even bothers closing down the defenders. So much for defending from the front...

It's Bruceball. You don't press. You have 2 banks and a man running side to side against 2 CBs. Alone.

I feel bad for him. No service. No support.

Does he look leggy yes is he self indulgent dropping into places he doesn't need to be. Yes.

Is the system absolutely abhorrent for any striker? Oh yes.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chindie said:

He faked a foul when the ball ran from him late on.

He's either injured, shot, or playing within himself, because he's been appalling.

He has a bit of a Rooney about him in his last few tournaments

Â