Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

56 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

How they didn't mention Hause when discussing the best in the air....

yeah i found that strange, im sure anyone with eyes, who actually has watched Villa over the last 3 years or so, knows that Hause is a monster in the air.

Was also surprised he wasnt really discussed with regard to strength.

• Like 1

Just now, MaVilla said:

yeah i found that strange, im sure anyone with eyes, who actually has watched Villa over the last 3 years or so, knows that Hause is a monster in the air.

Was also surprised he wasnt really discussed with regard to strength.

Yeah didn't give him a mention...and then it was revealed he was the one with the highest strength rating.

2 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Yeah didn't give him a mention...and then it was revealed he was the one with the highest strength rating.

Surely Wesley is the strongest(in Fifa) and they didn't even mention him but said how Keinan was Villa's strongest. 

6 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

Surely Wesley is the strongest(in Fifa) and they didn't even mention him but said how Keinan was Villa's strongest. 

Ah yes sorry, it was Keinan, and then Hause IIRC.

11 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

Interesting.

Not seen that anywhere.

Quotes from Gerrard on Birmingham Mail. Also concerns about Watkins. Presume it was from the presser. 

Edited by jim

Just now, Villa87 said:

Changed the game again. Just start him. 

I think he will Thursday given Burnley couldn't handle him at Turf Moor.

Last day selection will be interesting.

Surely we should just put him in midfield three today, didn't understand us keeping the same midfield as v Liverpool as it's two totally different situations.

Pre season is big just for Gerrard to work out what to do as he's been clear for last six weeks he dosen't believe Coutinho and Buendia can function on pitch at same time and that's been reflected in selection and one being subbed on/off for the other.

I scratching my head as to why he cannot get a regular start. He always looks to make an impact when he comes on, and usually does.
I’m trying to stay optimistic that when a decent dm comes into the team over the summer that we will play both PC and EB, but it seems that the manager just doesn’t rate him as being on the same level as PC, and that my optimism is blind.

Was fantastic when he came on. What does he have to do to get his place back. 

This time Coutinho was on the pitch. It was clear who was the better player, working harder, impacting the game.

Not sure how people still haven't seen the message that he got a knock in training and obviously wasn't deemed fit enough to start

That's the reason for this week anyway... Has to start if he's fit, proper pre season and healthy next season he'll be our player of the season 

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

I would hold nothing against him if he handed in a transfer request with this lack of respect nd unique "rotation" policy 

They don't hand in requests these days. They just let there agent know they are open to a move.......

Â