Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

2 minutes ago, paul514 said:

He should be starting in front of Coutinho.

They have to play together, we can't rotate two players of this quality. We know if Coutinho signs he's playing 80-85% of the minutes as well.

• Like 3

I agree that both of them have to start. This isnt a Lampard/Gerrard scenario, both can play together. Palace at home next is the perfect game to do it in as well. They will be there for the taking.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tom13 said:

Couldn't care less about the sentiment between Coutinho and Liverpool...

Buendia has had a real tough time here...he has his best game for us, and finally looks relaxed in his play (ability never been in doubt), and he's dropped. Doesn't sit right with me tbh.

Also sentiment didn't come into play against Norwich last week, so I don't think that was it. 

One player is very clearly better than the other right now, or at least is in better form. They play in the same position. I can't see any logical footballing reason why the one in worse form plays 90% of the time.

• Like 1

He's so good.

We need to lock him and Coutinho up for the summer in a Futsal pitch with a ball and hope they come back from summer with an understanding and can play together.

Them two and Luiz as an 8 plying triangles will transform us.

• Like 3

Now that Nakamba i’d back is like to see Buendia and Coutinho starting together. Get Luiz in the role he played today and either McGinn or Ramsey as the 8’s. 

Filthy.

Edited by Sulberto21

Surely with his workrate there's room for him in that midfield 3 if you don't want to drop Coutinho, I can't understand why Gerrard is being so stubborn about it being either one or the other, play your best players.

Has a right to feel pissed at being dropped, a goal and assist in the previous game and a motm performance, then dropped. Just hope his treatment doesn't unsettle him as for me he's our most effective player.

Â