Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

Earlier in the season he was knocked of the ball too easily. There was also point yesterday where he was surronded by a few players who tried to knock him off the ball but he managed to hold them off, just shows how he's improved his strength and getting better all the time!

He will be a big player for us next season!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AntrimBlack said:

My MOM. He was trying to do too much in the first half, resulting in a blood rush to give away the penalty. The second half he was a man possessed, determined to make up for his error.

He is clearly our best player; it must be frustrating to be playing second fiddle. I do worry that he will move on.

I have wanted him for several seasons, and it would be disappointing if we lose him now.

Coutinho is signed now, is happy and settled and loved by us all, no reason why, at his age, he cannot be content with being second fiddle.

we quite simply need to have both in the first 11.

I really think they can play together in the first 11, Buendia has the talent, but also works his proverbial a** off, there is 100% a place for that.

I really think Buendia could play in a no.8 position, as well as a 10.

My MOM. He was trying to do too much in the first half, resulting in a blood rush to give away the penalty. The second half he was a man possessed, determined to make up for his error.

He is clearly our best player; it must be frustrating to be playing second fiddle. I do worry that he will move on.

I have wanted him for several seasons, and it would be disappointing if we lose him now.

Coutinho is signed now, is happy and settled and loved by us all, no reason why, at his age, he cannot be content with being second fiddle.

29 years old, at the peak of his career?

Errrrrr.... OK 😐 

Not sure that people realise that Coutinho is still in his 20's... 

Making out he's 37 or something 😁

42 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Not in a million years. 

i agree, but i also think the pair of them, are by a fair margin, our best two players.

its like two lions arguing in a chicken pen.

Edited by MaVilla
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, MaVilla said:

i agree, but i also think the pair of them, are by a fair margin, our best two players.

its like two lions arguing in a chicken pen.

Martinez and Digne are getting there to be fair. 

10 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Martinez and Digne are getting there to be fair. 

ye i agree, i would put those 4 (Couts, Emi 1, Emi 2, Digne as our best 4 players), tbf.

edit: kinda like -

S Tier - Coutinho, Buendia, Martinez.

A Tier - Digne.

B Tier - Ramsey, Cash

C Tier and below - the rest.

Edited by MaVilla
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

Not in a million years. 

I think Buendia has impacted more games. Coutinho has moments of absolute magic but also dissapears for huge parts. 

Buendia is heavily involved all game whenever he plays. 

• Like 2

Â