Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

Just been watching some Emi comps to remind me what attacking football looks like after last nights travesty. One thing will be that Jack will need to start running in behind alot more. The most played pass in the premier will be Emi to Watkins down the right and then a ball into the penalty box on the deck.Jack can get 15 goals next season by making those runs into the box. Cannot wait!

Anyone who questions Buendia's PL suitability just needs to watch him in the highlights of this game.

This is against the Wolves team that finished 7th in 2019/20, and Buendia is all over them.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Anyone who questions Buendia's PL suitability just needs to watch him in the highlights of this game.

This is against the Wolves team that finished 7th in 2019/20, and Buendia is all over them.

**** good god alive Puuki is so bad its actually staggering. 

3 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

I've never seen a player in this modern era put through on goal more than Pukki at Norwich, and he misses the vast majority of the time. No wonder Buendia's chance creation stats were so good, yet Norwich barely scored and were relegated.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

40 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

I've never seen a player in this modern era put through on goal more than Pukki at Norwich, and he misses the vast majority of the time. No wonder Buendia's chance creation stats were so good, yet Norwich barely scored and were relegated.

Yeah, just in that match Buendia created 3 clear cut chances and a half chance, of which none were put away!

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

I would argue that Pukki's movement off the ball is world class, the rest of his game is...  Well...  Championship quality, at best.  

• Like 4

8 hours ago, KMitch said:

I would argue that Pukki's movement off the ball is world class, the rest of his game is...  Well...  Championship quality, at best.  

His finishing is Premier League quality in my opinion 

• Confused 1

20 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

His finishing is Premier League quality in my opinion 

The last season in PL he had 11 goals from 35 shots on target. Ings had 22 goals from 37 shots on target as one example. 

1 minute ago, Kiwivillan said:

The last season in PL he had 11 goals from 35 shots on target. Ings had 22 goals from 37 shots on target as one example. 

Really? Thanks for letting me know, where did you get those stats from? I am not doubting you 

2 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Really? Thanks for letting me know, where did you get those stats from? I am not doubting you 

Paid subscription FPL members stats table that gets data from OPTA 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

How much is it? Pm if you want to

You can find same info for free on whoscored with a lot more clicks:

- Select Premier League>Choose 19/20 season>Player Statistics tab>Detailed tab>3 drop down menus select Shots Accuracy Total click Search at bottom>6th column is On Target

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

Imagine Ollie on the end of those! 

That’s the thing, Ollie’s finishing last season wasn’t actually great.  He is one hell of a player, but shooting/finishing is not his strength.  Pukki is getting abuse here, but actually his stats from that season in terms of shooting were only marginally worse than Ollies from last season.

AEG gets dogs abuse on here for having ‘woeful’ shooting, so I’ve added him here for comparison. (Obv Ollie is a much better player before I get accused of all sorts of crap)

73842AED-97B7-4665-8E8F-8BC3CD54AC5C.thumb.jpeg.c3243d0a95bc420339384f95598af826.jpeg

Np:g-xG

the number of goals scored take away the number of goals that the shots that you took you would be expected to score from

@sir_gary_cahill fbref.com will give you all the stats you need for free.

On 13/06/2021 at 04:48, Spoony said:

He seems like a classy fella. i really like it when we sign players that thank the club they’re leaving. That’s the sort of character I want here. I don’t really remember any of our former players thanking Villa but I’m sure there must have been one…

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQbSKpEFHse/?utm_medium=copy_link

Â