Emiliano Buendía

Delphinho123

13 minutes ago, villa89 said:

I dont see how they'll both fit into the team. For me it's one or the other. 

Pretty much everyone in the world sees how they play together?

3 minutes ago, AV82 said:

Will hopefully benefit tremendously having Coutinho alongside him.

Honestly, this.

He’s on a different wavelength to most of our players.  There’s going to be some lovely interplay between these two

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I thought he was largely superb. 

Well done, son.

About time,

No seriously I can see how he frustrating to people, for me he has been my type of player from beginning and have loved him, I've been similarly impatient with traore .

Let's hope him and Philly can create magic and we can big him up every post match

Just now, pete101 said:

About time,

No seriously I can see how he frustrating to people, for me he has been my type of player from beginning and have loved him, I've been similarly impatient with traore .

Let's hope him and Philly can create magic and we can big him up every post match

😉

I call it as I see it. I’ve been really frustrated at times with him but he’s finally starting to show some real quality. Some of his flicks and his passing in the final third can be a joy to behold. 

He’s still a little careless in possession but honestly, I was really impressed with him for the most part. 

I’ve said all along, I’m expecting him to get better and be a real player for us so whilst I’ve been critical, I had faith! 

12 minutes ago, Daweii said:

It feels like he's trying to do too much because he's a creative player in a team lacking creativity and players that can finish. We might see a more selective player when he's sharing the pitch with Coutinho on Saturday.

I doubt he'll change much, hope your right though. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Gives the ball away too much too. Great talent but really has to stop losing the ball in dangerous situations. 

It's like the opposite of you know who.

There was one bit of lovely skill he did first half. Nice spin away from defenders and was dribbling nicely towards the box. Needed to either release ball out wide, shot or feel contact and get a FK.

Did none of those things and just ran into a United player and lost the ball.

He is improving now but that's still the difference from last season. I think exciting thing here is Coutinho will attract extra attention from defenders so he'll have more space on the pitch to work with for next four months so should translate into more goals and assists.

• Like 2

Â