Match Thread: Crystal Palace v Villa

limpid

After their last set piece Watkins pressed with so much aggression and forced them back to the halfway line...while the rest of our players were still lined up essentially on the edge of the box. We've shown we can have more quality than these so no need to make it more difficult than it already is. Might be a good time for half time.

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

How many times has Traore actually kept possession? Loses it every single time. Weak as a kitten. Massive weak link in this side.

McGinn playing really well. AGAIN. 

When Traore has a bad game he has an absolute stinker. But I don't think he's having one of those games today. He's just a bit nuts and unpredictable. Often what he tries to do doesn't come off but when it does it's glorious. He's just one of those players I think. 

If he was consistent he'd be playing for a better club than us.

6 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I'm trying to figure out what people are expecting to see from Ramsey?

Mazey runs, nutmegs and wonder goals?

This. We sure are quick to write off players. Especially youngsters. 

E. That's also why we absolutely shouldn't rush Barry or Carney. 

Edited by vreitti

Just now, PieFacE said:

When Traore has a bad game he has an absolute stinker. But I don't think he's having one of those games today. He's just a bit nuts and unpredictable. Often what he tries to do doesn't come off but when it does it's glorious. He's just one of those players I think. 

If he was consistent he'd be playing for a better club than us.

This idea that he can play poorly and be excused for it because he’s unpredictable and a bit maverick is wearing very thin. He needs replacing. 

• Like 1

Just now, vreitti said:

This. We sure are quick to write off players. Especially youngsters. 

I don't think anyone is writing him off. But there havent been moments that make you think this kid could be a regular starter for us in years to come. 

Happy to have patience with him, just haven't seen anything yet. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Thats all this clown does. I cant stand him. Miserable creep

It’s why none of the big boys want him. Talent to spare, but attitude stinks.