Match Thread: Crystal Palace v Villa

limpid

8 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

Base it on the skill and scenarios instead.

On that logic you wouldn’t want Martinez either. 

Eh? Martinez has looked good for years on the limited chances he's had and would not have been on massive wages.. He's got years ahead of him. 

Benteke has been an empty shell for 5 years, would be on substantial wages and has probably 2 years max left at the top. 

No thanks. 

3 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Zaha is an absolute whiny bitch.

He and Barkley should form a two piece and nosh each other off.

Isn't he just, every game he tries to play for something against us and I'm surprised Benteke hasn't as they both seem to alternate in doing it. Mind you Tekers is proving himself useful where as Zaha is just absolutely rubbish these days.

Just now, foreveryoung said:

I'd love to see Abraham come back, just not sure of his role with Watkins ruling the striker position.

We need to build a squad with that sort of depth but I'm afraid Tammy will go for being No1 somewhere, spam wolves Leeds etc

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

It doesn't. Wolves can still finish on 54 points. 

Ah i I saw they would be 7 points behind, didn’t clock that they still had 3 to play 

Just now, Davkaus said:

I'm glad you have clothes on :) 

What is it between these two that even looks remotely similar, I don't see it but you'd think Sky and BT would think they are clones.

5 minutes ago, Indigo said:

You've gotta love Elmo man. According to WhoScored he's had the most touches for us this half, with the nearest to him being a massive 24 off. Strolls in as back up right back and has everything go through him. Creative fulcrum. The king.

Love him. Can't help it.