Villa kit 2021/2

Demitri_C

I know I'd normally say save the crazy design for the 3rd kit, go as wild as you like there but... whatever happens, let's not have another 3rd kit that looks like a jizz-stained rag.  That's my baseline.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, GarethRDR said:

I know I'd normally say save the crazy design for the 3rd kit, go as wild as you like there but... whatever happens, let's not have another 3rd kit that looks like a jizz-stained rag.  That's my baseline.

Yeah, I liked the like green/navy color scheme but the camo pattern didn’t work

Claret shirt blue sleeves. Easy enough to remember.

Away - white is a classic but also nothing wrong claret short, blue sleeves, blue shorts. Which we ALWAYS seem to wear away at Everton for some lovely reason.

Third kit - couldn't give a shite except no navy blue as mentioned. or green. 

I'd be happy enough with a classily finished claret body and blue sleeves.

That's said, we're also probably overdue some stripes, maybe a modern interpretation of the 1999/00 kit.

For the away and third kits I don't really care but I echo the call for at least one kit with just the lion in place of the entire badge.

• Like 1

I’m all for a white away kit, I’ve always been a fan and they are infinitely more wearable as the colour goes with more. 

We should absolutely avoid yellow at all costs though, that’s been ruined forever now for me. Cos of this... 

A45DDBD6-8F75-4590-87BF-62D125133F04.jpeg

I like all 3 of our kits this season, but, and may be in the minority, do not like our GK kits that much at all so hopefully they differ greatly this go around.