Villa kit 2021/2

Demitri_C

A white away kit, styled based on the 82 European Cup winning shirt would be ideal for me. 20 (edit: 40!!!) years since then, and signalling our intended return to European qualifying positions would be great.

Home kit will be, and should always be, a variation on claret shirt and blue sleeves.

Third kit, whatever, but wouldn't object to another black green red muller throwback.

Edited by MrBlack

Think it will have to be something like this for home and away

Score Draw Aston Villa 1982 Home Shirt [VILLA82HSS] - UksoccershopScore Draw Aston Villa 1982 Away Shirt: Amazon.co.uk: Clothing

But then maybe throw in something like this for the 3rd kit. Obviously a modern version along the lines of that stunning France kit :D 

Aston Villa Change Kits - Historical Football Kits

• Like 4

1 hour ago, MrBlack said:

A white away kit, styled based on the 82 European Cup winning shirt would be ideal for me. 20 years since then, and signalling our intended return to European qualifying positions would be great.

Home kit will be, and should always be, a variation on claret shirt and blue sleeves.

Third kit, whatever, but wouldn't object to another black green red muller throwback.

What year you living in? 2002?! You got a time machine or what.....spill the beans 

image.jpeg.5da9f94f75036426cc2732b1618e4570.jpeg

I liked this seasons Nice kit, although it was macron, I just liked it... if that red was our claret then that would be a nifty little away kit.

Or maybe a navy blue with the black, that would look cool.

Edited by alreadyexists
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

More efforts from social media. The white actually isnt that bad but looks abit spursy

20210513_075749.jpg

That's my ideal home shirt and to be fair to Kappa it's the kind of thing they'd come up with.  Otherwise I go along with an 82 tribute.  I reckon if enough fans get involved, the owners would happily sort that out in the current climate.

I was just thinking we must be in a rare position of having the same manufacturer and sponsor for a second season so we may just get to see next year's kit for the last game.  I'm not sure whether that still happens these days though.

16 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

I was just thinking we must be in a rare position of having the same manufacturer and sponsor for a second season so we may just get to see next year's kit for the last game.  I'm not sure whether that still happens these days though.

Those were the days eh, used to love that