Villa kit 2021/2

Demitri_C

2 hours ago, ismail-villa said:

Macron really loved their collars with us looking back on it now 🤣

The collar on their first kit for us was just shameful. Whole kit was basically a full claret and blue trashbag. Only saving grace was the embossed lion on the back.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Jas10 said:

Loved the look of this, great colour:

spacer.png

That was a lovely look. One of my big pet peeves is when a kit is mono-color (same color socks, shorts, shirt). The only exception I have to that is black, just because all black looks intimidating

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MNVillan said:

That was a lovely look. One of my big pet peeves is when a kit is mono-color (same color socks, shorts, shirt). The only exception I have to that is black, just because all black looks intimidating

I tend to agree but with the exception of AS Roma, always loved their kits since I was a kid. Probably because they’re claret! But they’re always stylish too.

Edited by alreadyexists

On 16/05/2021 at 03:36, Demitri_C said:

Yeah i would like to see the old badge as a one off this year to celebrate the anniversary 

Im glad this is the last year of krappa

Never use them again for the love of god

I don't mind the Kappa, but I can see Umbro taking things up a notch and giving us something really classy and timeless. But I feel like our kits are never as good as they could be.

28 minutes ago, JamieZ said:

I don't mind the Kappa, but I can see Umbro taking things up a notch and giving us something really classy and timeless. But I feel like our kits are never as good as they could be.

You think umbro is next?

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

You think umbro is next?

I think nothing, but I'd be happy to see it. I would dread the template Adidas would give us with the clunky collar and weird shoulders. They wouldn't give us Arsenal quality—we'd get Wolves. Puma kits always seem cheap or shoddily designed to me. New Balance would be horrid.