Villa kit 2021/2

Demitri_C

9 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

I don't mind it at all. I actually prefer it to last seasons.

I won't be buying it however, as I'm built like a Roblox character.

Yeah. The annoying thing about the design is that the stripes are motorway straight on the players torsos whereas they will more resemble a gently curving country b road when stretched across my paunch. No place to hide in that kit

• Haha 3

It’s alright... it’s a grower. I like the stripes. I prefer the neck on the women’s shirt but it quite nice. 

I stand with a minority but I think kappa have given us some good designs and nice shirts. This is maybe the best home shirt so far. 

• Like 1

The shirt isn't that bad but ffs change it up a little. Have a bit more imagination. I know it has to be claret and blue but the Luke shirt showed it doesn't have to be blue sleeves, claret body to sell. 

It's just a shirt but it's so uninspiring. It doesn't have to be wacky to mix it up.

It should also look half decent on the general public since it'll be a tiny minority built like professional athletes. 

Edited by Wezbid

5 minutes ago, Wezbid said:

The shirt isn't that bad but ffs change it up a little. Have a bit more imagination. I know it has to be claret and blue but the Luke shirt showed it doesn't have to be blue sleeves, claret body to sell. 

It's just a shirt but it's so uninspiring. It doesn't have to be wacky to mix it up.

It should also look half decent on the general public since it'll be a tiny minority built like professional athletes. 

Totally agree... it’s not that bad but sticking to a claret body and blue sleeves will ultimately lead to it looking exactly the same every year. 

it’s why my wardrobe is full of away and 3rd shirts. 

1 hour ago, Ingram85 said:

Leaks were correct then. Bit busy isn’t it. Those sleeves/shoulders and the way the sleeves meet the collar are absolutely awful. It ain’t the worst kit we’ve ever had but it sits firmly in the completely forgettable camp. Hopefully the away and third look better in the flesh than in the graphic leak. 

This is my biggest gripe. It makes the players necks look small and is just plain awkward.  Really not a fan.  The claret under the arm tops off the disappointment.  Shame that we'll have such a poor kit to commemorate our return to the European finishing places.