Match Thread: Villa v Man United

limpid

I dont think we can argue that the ref has done us. Luiz was stupid enough to try tackle Pogba from behind. That a a definate penaly and the handball one would have bene very harsh. 

• Like 1

Just now, thunderball said:

Jesus! Who is the co-commentator? I am going to turn the sound off

I was about to ask the same, the bloke is a rocket polisher 

Just now, PaulC said:

I dont think we can argue that the ref has done us. Luiz was stupid enough to try tackle Pogba from behind. That a a definate penaly and the handball one would have bene very harsh. 

Handball would of been given for them though. 

Just now, PaulC said:

Yeah, unfortunately two mistakes have cost us this (so far).

• Like 1

Just now, PaulC said:

Don't agree and don't agree. 

2 minutes ago, thunderball said:

We’ve completely by-passed the middle: McGinn, Barkley and Luiz have combined to do nothing so far.

Us bypassing the midfield in possession, but why have they all gone missing when defending?

Not a single united midfielder getting tracked in open play.  Rubbish

Just now, PaulC said:

Clear as day pen for Greenwood. Cash had one exactly like that vs city. Arm in a natural position after an opponent heads it. No time to react. 

Just now, PaulC said:

I would have give it

Just now, PaulC said:

Both could easily be given as penalties IMO.

Typical that United get the decision and we don't.

If it was a one off then fair enough. But this happens pretty much every time we play them!