Match Thread: Villa v West Brom

limpid

Just now, rodders0223 said:

Swaps a midfielder like for like at 2-1 down then 5 minutes later brings on a striker.

Bloke ain't got a clue

Agreed. Even the most ardent of hardcore Smith supporters has to admit that is fvcking stupid logic.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Cause the fact we aren’t has absolutely nothing to do with the coach... His instructions and tactics ? Errors aside which you cannot legislate for this has been just as bad as the last how many games ? Smith is the coach and it is his job to come up with phases of play, set pieces etc Yet anyone who questions Smith is shot down, ridiculed ... Get in Ralf Rangnick in the summer please 

Not sure his instructions were for Konza to fall over and Mings to deflect it in the net. 

It has been poor, absolutely. I've never said Smith is blameless or never gets things wrong.

I don't get the desire to moan as much as some do and the calls for him to be sacked. 

Edited by DCJonah
  • Like 3

Just now, HKP90 said:

They have played well recently. If you’re saying we should discount our early season form, you gotta acknowledge their good form now.

I never said we should discount our early season form. 

If we start next season and win 1 in 7.. What excuses will you come up with then?