Least Likable Characters in TV History

maqroll

'Ted Mosby' from 'How I Met Your Mother.' Most punchable face in tv history. Had a good job, good friends, always had hot women, but continually cried and bitched about his life. Annoying ****

Hey, Remember When How I Met Your Mother Used to Be About Ted? | Glamour

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Big Salad said:

'Ted Mosby' from 'How I Met Your Mother.' Most punchable face in tv history. Had a good job, good friends, always had hot women, but continually cried and bitched about his life. Annoying ****

Hey, Remember When How I Met Your Mother Used to Be About Ted? | Glamour

It's amazing how the most messed up person (Barney) turns out to be the most normal guy on the show.

I'd like to add Lily as the 2nd in line after Ted - she is a bitch. 

Edited by Mic09
  • Like 1

Jax's Mom in Sons of Anarchy. I liked her as Leela and Peggy obviously, but couldn't get away with her in SOA. I think it may be because they were always playing her terrible singing on the soundtrack. I suppose being married to the creator of the show means she was always going to get the gig. 

3 hours ago, dAVe80 said:

Jax's Mom in Sons of Anarchy. I liked her as Leela and Peggy obviously, but couldn't get away with her in SOA. I think it may be because they were always playing her terrible singing on the soundtrack. I suppose being married to the creator of the show means she was always going to get the gig. 

Off topic, but this reminded me I was recently reading about Katey Sagal’s dad Boris. He was a director, probably best known for The Omega Man. Anyway, his death was a bit grisly. Not to go into detail for those who don’t know, but if you’re exiting a helicopter, make sure you turn and leave the correct way when getting out....

On topic, and as Futurama has been referenced, Hermes is fairly unlikeable. Didn’t care for the Professor’s son/mini me kid/whatever he was either.

3 hours ago, StanBalaban said:

Both Kim and Terri Bauer from 24.

Yes!

Kim so easy on the eye,lovely bit of clunge...but **** me if she wasn't always being kidnapped, shot, blown up, or generally getting in Jack's way.

• Like 2

Doakes was a word removed in "Dexter".

Pretty much all the Lannisters apart from Tyrion.

Ray Donovan's missus.

Pretty much all the family in "Succession", a horrible bunch. Maybe except the one who's a drug addict.

Â