Least Likable Characters in TV History

maqroll

45 minutes ago, AJ said:

David Brent, but he is fun to dislike.

If we're talking the office then the IT guy and Lee, Dawn's fella! 

Both thoroughly unlikeable! 

• Like 1

I am currently watching The First Team, and I am just despising the character Petey Brooks.

He needs the Full Metal Jacket soap in a sock treatment from the rest of the team, and then sacked and sent away from the club as far as possible.

On a similar theme, those of us who have watched “Paw Patrol”, the character of Chase is worthy of a mention alongside Bing.

“Paw Patrol ready for action Ryder, Sir!!!”. Every time. Little sycophantic bastard. I bet the other dogs piss in his water bowl when he’s not looking.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I assume those that dont despise the whiny little shit Bing, have never watched the whiny little shit Bing. 

Despising the whiny little shit. It's a Bing thing. 

• Like 3

If we're doing Cbeebies, how about Robert, the camp robot from Justin's House? (Justin himself is too obvious. And anyway, he gets a free pass for the rather good Gigglebiz). 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

If we're doing Cbeebies, how about Robert, the camp robot from Justin's House? (Justin himself is too obvious. And anyway, he gets a free pass for the rather good Gigglebiz). 

I keep waiting for Justin Fletcher to appear on the news...

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

We used to have a CBeebies intro music cd. My children loved it when they were younger.  Worth a look if you tend to have them in the car a bit.

• Like 1

Â