Least Likable Characters in TV History

maqroll

1 hour ago, Mark Albrighton said:

No idea if it was deliberate, but Daphne in Frasier became very unlikable too.

Very irritating character, what with that fake Mancunian accent, but... would. 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I disliked several characters in breaking bad which is part of why I never got in to it 

The wife, the sister in law, Walt jr

If you don't like 2 of the 4 main characters you're on a hiding to nothing 

In all honesty, one of those you’ve listed I would consider to be a “main character”.

Walt is the de facto main character, obviously. On balance Skyler maybe ties with Jesse for second most important character. 

If I was being generous Marie and Walt Jnr might scrape into the top ten of importance for the show but that’s very debatable.

7 hours ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Always more of a Roz man myself, a lot more fun in every sense.

Mos def this, I always thought she was very hot and shapely whereas Daphne was all bones and no knockers.

I'm taking 'least likable' to mean the ones I struggled to have any connection with or opinion of rather than characters who managed to engender a feeling of hatred - because the latter probably did their job in the context of the show.

Andrea from The Walking Dead. Absolute waste of time. Wanting her dead in every episode and knowing she would probably go all the way to the end just to spite me.

walking-dead-andrea.png

Michael from LOST.  "Waaaaaaaalt, Waaaaaaalt". Oh do **** off Michael.

250px-Michaellost.PNG

And yes Sansa.  Miserable bitch. Another one I wanted dead at the start of every episode but just knew she wouldn't.

got_sansa_stark.png

By the way I don't typically want people dead in every episode. It's just TWD and GOT kinda give you that realistic possibility :D:D  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â