Least Likable Characters in TV History

maqroll

26 minutes ago, NoelVilla said:

Scully in X-files. Needed for balance but with all the things they experienced it got a bit silly she doubted it for so long.

Pump. The. Brakes.  First of all, Agent Reyes was the worst character in the X-Files.  By a mile.  Then you've got, like, a billion other characters before you'd get close to Scully being unlikable.

Scully, I mean... bloody hell.

Xfiles Scully GIF - Xfiles Scully Ugh - Discover & Share GIFs

***DISCLAIMER - this opinion may be somewhat biased by my nostalgia/libido.***

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Tyrone Dobbs. The word removed in coronation street. I was genuinely happy a fair few years back when the character was the victim of domestic violence. 

Edited by Seat68

8 hours ago, Zatman said:

If its the guy from Narcos I am pretty sure he is one of the most important characters in the show

It is. I just think the way his character was written was awful. 

1 hour ago, Delphouneso said:

Pete Campbell in Mad Men.

He's another one that I thought was superbly written and acted, I didn't like him because the show didn't want me to like him, they knew what he was, stole scenes with how much of a clearing in the woods he was

Hence a great character 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

He's another one that I thought was superbly written and acted, I didn't like him because the show didn't want me to like him, they knew what he was, stole scenes with how much of a clearing in the woods he was

Hence a great character 

Agreed, I was reluctant to include him for that reason (see also: every Michael Shannon character), but he made it for having a great smarmy pr!ck face.

• Like 1

Â