Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

1 minute ago, Jas10 said:

No no no

We rinse them

Look how we get Emi 🤣

That was a one off, not getting ESR that way.

Edited by Dave-R

2 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

That was a one off, not getting ESR that way.

I’m not too fussed whether we get him or not but it’s a good move from the club, shows intent and ambition.

First we beat them to Buendia, then we take one of their best youngsters. 

Fits our transfer strategy/profile. Young, hungry, no major character flaws, high potential, value will rise and will only improve and develop. 

We’ll only pursue a deal of value to us, not overpay or be messed around. These guys know what they’re doing, we’ll simply move on if it’s not a goer but we wouldn’t be bidding if there wasn’t cause for encouragement.

Arsenal don’t have many great players or attractive targets, they’ve been reckless and put ageing or out of favour players on fat, long contracts. It’s good how we are looking to exploit that situation and their lack of nous and intelligence.

It pleases me that we are looking to go beyond such teams and looking to overtake/replace them… you have to be a but ruthless but needn’t sacrifice integrity. Very pleased with how the club is run and conducts itself.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Tell you what, if you don’t mention Alli again I’ll get on board with Tammy (we’re still not signing him though) 🤣🤣

How about this I keep mentioning Alli, you continue to hate Tammy signing. 

Just now, Jas10 said:

No Way Commando GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

I think dele alli would be a much better signing that ross. For one at his peak his was a far better player. And 2 Alli has always had great pressing and defensive stats so we know he doesn't lack effort on the pitch. 3rd he seems to be past his hamstring woes and if that is the case he could definitely be a good signing. As I think he could reach 5 goals and 5 assists off the bench. And more if he is a regular starter.

Plus I reckon you could get him on a fairly decent deal if we go loan to buy as that would put him with 2 years left on his deal. And I'm sure Levy would probably want to move him on at that point. 

• Like 1

Just now, MotoMkali said:

I think dele alli would be a much better signing that ross. For one at his peak his was a far better player. And 2 Alli has always had great pressing and defensive stats so we know he doesn't lack effort on the pitch. 3rd he seems to be past his hamstring woes and if that is the case he could definitely be a good signing. As I think he could reach 5 goals and 5 assists off the bench. And more if he is a regular starter.

Plus I reckon you could get him on a fairly decent deal if we go loan to buy as that would put him with 2 years left on his deal. And I'm sure Levy would probably want to move him on at that point. 

Reaction GIF

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Nigel said:

What does anyone think about signing tammy?

I'm interested in him.

However, when you see how many headed goals have been scored in the Euro's, it reminds you that we don't score that many.....maybe we need to.

is Tammy a guy who has aerial prowess?

1 hour ago, MotoMkali said:

Season 5 No GIF by The Office

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TRO said:

I'm interested in him.

However, when you see how many headed goals have been scored in the Euro's, it reminds you that we don't score that many.....maybe we need to.

is Tammy a guy who has aerial prowess?

I think he’s good in the air, I think he has a lot of attributes, Tuchel and a lot of their fans don’t seem to rate him for some reason. For me, he’s a fantastic centre forward, hopefully we can do a Emiliano Martinez on Chelsea for him

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MotoMkali said:

Watkins scores a number of headed goals. I think he scored either 3 or 4 this season. And wins pretty much as many aerials as Tammy as well

I have to admit I was pleasantly surprised how good he is in the air, that one, forget the game, where he knew El Ghazi was behind him (think it was El Ghazi) and he had the nous about him to head it with back of the head to make sure it reached him. I don’t think he gets enough credit for how good his football brain is, seems a top bloke as well

• Like 1