Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

3 minutes ago, beachboys1 said:

i still think dele ali could do a good job whereever jose goes he leaves a player hanging out to dry like shaw at manure.

Shaw was completely unfit whilst Jose was there. He broke his leg in 2 places and he came back fat. Not really Jose's fault on that one. 

4 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

You don't know this for sure though.

The factors to keep in mind are that folks are on holidays, the euros are on etc.

Give it a couple of weeks and I am sure the names will be coming through the door.

Be positive man!

being used faliure at villa makes me negative

• Haha 1

Just now, MotoMkali said:

Shaw was completely unfit whilst Jose was there. He broke his leg in 2 places and he came back fat. Not really Jose's fault on that one. 

heard shaw say s he keeps going on about him

2 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

28 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

Yes, to be honest I thought (I think I posted in Jan) that Soumare would be more achievable and I wanted him massively because i thought the likes of Camavinga and Kamara, all coming through at similarish times meant he was likely to get lost in the rush for the others.

If Kamara is available (and French Football finances would suggest nearly anybody is available) he would be a fantastysigning. He must've spent some time injured this year as we was one of this up and coming stars at one point I wonder how he fell down the ladder a bit to not be getting big links already

Statement signing?

We’ve got to take advantage of these kind of opportunities…

6 hours ago, Laughable Chimp said:

Not sure if people on here started using Fbref stats after I started using them, or people were always using them and I just never noticed.

For me it was because you mentioned it so cheers for that mate.

1 hour ago, MotoMkali said:

Firts Ndidi is pretty injury prone. 2nd they may move Tielemans into a more advanced role. 3rd they have been **** by lack of options in the last 2 seasons they evidently aren'tetting that happen again. 

Think Leicester will make serious play for europa league this year aswell. Last year they sort of did what we did in Moscow and played a weakened team in the knock outs given where they were in the league.

They've seen in last two years how hard it is to finish top 4. This season Villareal qualified for CL by winning europa despite finishing 7th in La Liga so makes sense to me.

Deli Ali could be great for the Club and the Club could be great for him.

If the club bring these players in then I trust that the chiefs know what they are doing. It's okay some of you saying you don't want them here, your entitled to your views but you will soon turn the moment they are announced because you trust the club and the moves they make yes?

Why isn't there a Deli Ali thread yet or is there?

Edited by Dave-R

11 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

If the club bring these players in then I trust that the chiefs know what they are doing. It's okay some of you saying you don't want them here, your entitled to your views but you will soon turn the moment they are announced because you trust the club and the moves they make yes?

Jim Carrey Scream GIF

• Haha 3

38 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Think Leicester will make serious play for europa league this year aswell. Last year they sort of did what we did in Moscow and played a weakened team in the knock outs given where they were in the league.

They've seen in last two years how hard it is to finish top 4. This season Villareal qualified for CL by winning europa despite finishing 7th in La Liga so makes sense to me.

They usually do…

troll dancing GIF

17 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Remember the articles in the papers about an England player being hooked on sleeping pills......