Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

Just now, Dave-R said:

pop rave GIF

Mate, there has to be a genuine or reputable link (report from a reputable source) or bid to a player before we can open a thread. We can’t just open one for every player mentioned 😆

Don’t think the club are interested and I hope they aren’t, we need to kick on and this subject has been extensively covered and regurgitated (as usual).

We can’t have anything holding us back or disrupting us this season, can’t take on any burdens, if we’re serious about kicking on and getting into Europe.

I would take Tammy over Alli every day of the week though 🤣 (just for you)

2 minutes ago, Villarocker said:

Remember the articles in the papers about an England player being hooked on sleeping pills...... 

And your point is?

2 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Mate, there has to be a genuine or reputable link (report from a reputable source) or bid to a player before we can open a thread. We can’t just open one for every player mentioned 😆

Don’t think the club are interested and I hope they aren’t, we need to kick on and this subject has been extensively covered and regurgitated (as usual).

We can’t have anything holding us back or disrupting us this season, can’t take on any burdens, if we’re serious about kicking on and getting into Europe.

I would take Tammy over Alli every day of the week though 🤣 (just for you)

We have been linked to Ali have we not?

I think if the bosses think he can come in and do a job,there is a chance there could be the old him in there before his career went down hill.

24 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Deli Ali could be great for the Club and the Club could be great for him.

If the club bring these players in then I trust that the chiefs know what they are doing. It's okay some of you saying you don't want them here, your entitled to your views but you will soon turn the moment they are announced because you trust the club and the moves they make yes?

Why isn't there a Deli Ali thread yet or is there?

Tell you what, if you don’t mention Alli again I’ll get on board with Tammy (we’re still not signing him though) 🤣🤣

Just now, Dave-R said:

I think if the bosses think he can come in and do a job,there is a chance there could be the old him in there before his career went down hill.

Nope, no link just talk.

Regardless, there’s too much BS being spouted online and in the press from less than legitimate sources.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Jas10 said:

Tell you what, if you don’t mention Alli again I’ll get on board with Tammy (we’re still not signing him though) 🤣🤣

Deal, done Deal 🤣

Just now, Jas10 said:

Nope, no link just talk.

Regardless, there’s too much BS being spouted online and in the press from less than legitimate sources.

I agree that it's hard to see whatstrue anymore in the UK press.

2 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Too much of a risk and burden…

We need to learn our lessons.

The most recent being Drinkwater & Barkley.

Let’s not get burned again… and “broaden our horizons”.

Shit, I didn’t want to go over this again 😆

I agree that it's hard to see whatstrue anymore in the UK press.

Twitter and Twitter “itks” are a curse on us all, more than anything.

Unfortunately, it gives a platform to dipsticks and mouth breathers…

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Too much of a risk and burden…

We need to learn our lessons.

The most recent being Drinkwater & Barkley.

Let’s not get burned again… and “broaden our horizons”.

Shit, I didn’t want to go over this again 😆

There is that and I understand but what if he was cheap enough don't you think the risk would be worth it?

What if it was a loan with possible buy option?

There is that and I understand but what if he was cheap enough don't you think the risk would be worth it?

What if it was a loan with possible buy option?

I highly doubt Levy is going to let anyone leave on the cheap or for a reasonable deal. He will rinse us where he can. Waste of time dealing with him or that club.

2 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

I highly doubt Levy is going to let anyone leave on the cheap or for a reasonable deal. He will rinse us where he can. Waste of time dealing with him or that club.

Much like Arsenal with ESR.