Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Nope, my posts back then said he was decent but overrated and will be found out soon 

Never been a fan as has stinking attitude too. Partying mid season with well known gangsters sons in Dubai. 

Agree with the bold totally. 

Other bits I don't particularly agree with but that's what forums are for. 

For the right money I think he'd be a decent signing. 

Personally, I would like Kamada from Frankfurt if a 10 is a priority. 

5 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Kessie maybe? He's in the last year of his contract. So AC Milan may be willing to let him go for less than they would want. I think he'd near guarantee us Europe and maybe even CL. 

75 million asking price

14 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Nope, my posts back then said he was decent but overrated and will be found out soon 

Never been a fan as has stinking attitude too. Partying mid season with well known gangsters sons in Dubai. 

I mean, I can see the irony here.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Funny GIF

That's funny because I've done that to him before in the pond at back of us in the summer for getting cheeky with me.🤣

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Zatman said:

We definitely won’t be going near him then. I agree that he has been overrated and overhyped by the media too. He was also  poor before Mourinho joined Spurs.

Our recruitment team values good character and positive personalities, Dean has been outspoken about that, players that won’t disrupt team spirit (the no d*ckheads policy). Our GK is a prime example of that, so is our CF. Can anyone really see Alli being a “good team mate”, that’s Dean’s mantra.

Many are getting the impression that we don’t want to be taking risks, mainly by focussing on British based talent. Well, this would be a massive risk that we could pay dearly for.

There are no links to Alli, we won’t be signing him, (despite the wishes of some) so let’s kindly move on.

I’d like to focus on something positive please 😆

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Kessie maybe? He's in the last year of his contract. So AC Milan may be willing to let him go for less than they would want. I think he'd near guarantee us Europe and maybe even CL. 

Milinkovic-Saaaaavic!!!

screaming the help GIFEmotion Reaction GIF

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

We definitely won’t be going near him then. I agree that he has been overrated and overhyped by the media too. He was also  poor before Mourinho joined Spurs.

Our recruitment team values good character and positive personalities, Dean has been outspoken about that, players that won’t disrupt team spirit (the no d*ckheads policy). Our GK is a prime example of that, so is our CF. Can anyone really see Alli being a “good team mate”, that’s Dean’s mantra.

Many are getting the impression that we don’t want to be taking risks, mainly by focussing on British based talent. Well, this would be a massive risk that we could pay dearly for.

There are no links to Alli, we won’t be signing him, (despite the wishes of some) so let’s kindly move on.

I’d like to focus on something positive please 😆

Yep Mourinho has been used as an excuse for his poor form but near the end he was poor under Poch 

I see that one or two throw away comments from Jose who as history of throwing one player under the bus per club he has been at know means Ali is stuck for life as being classed as lazy. Didn’t appear to be any issues under Poch who is a known task master at training … Are we to forget what, the 3 season he worked under poch and played his best football based on a heavily edited Amazon documentary. 

• Like 1

Can anyone remember if the "whispers" account on Twitter was legit? Last posted in 2016 apparently, it's a locked account but i'm following it. Dude is back. Probably complete nonsense but I don't really remember him/her/them whatever. I usually unfollow the rubbish people pretty quickly so a bit curious. 

image.thumb.png.314b7544ea249ec69819c276cec17f51.png

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Can anyone remember if the "whispers" account on Twitter was legit? Last posted in 2016 apparently, it's a locked account but i'm following it. Dude is back. Probably complete nonsense but I don't really remember him/her/them whatever. I usually unfollow the rubbish people pretty quickly so a bit curious. 

Happy introductions? Is that like, the opposite of a happy ending? 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Whispers got lots of stuff bang on during the ill-fated 2015 summer transfer window I believe, never had a reason to doubt them, even if their messages were a bit cryptic!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, wict01 said:

Whispers got lots of stuff bang on during the ill-fated 2015 summer transfer window I believe, never had a reason to doubt them, even if their messages were a bit cryptic!

Kurt Zoumas middle name is happy. Maybe we've made a bid to use him as  DM? Grasping at straws here I know!

18 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

I don’t remember them. Those kind of tweets though… they could mean anything so I think they’re probably nonsense. It’s like nostradamus, the original ITK!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

I don’t remember them. Those kind of tweets though… they could mean anything so I think they’re probably nonsense. It’s like nostradamus, the original ITK!

The Gregg Evans of his time

• Haha 1

On 01/07/2021 at 15:02, hippo said:

Be one hell of a step up !

I'm not expecting him to start - let alone start and chipping in with goals.

Really? Isn't that the plan and reason he was bought? Fully expect him to be a regular No 8 next season.