Summer transfer window 2021

zab6359

36 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Yep Mourinho has been used as an excuse for his poor form but near the end he was poor under Poch 

Because he had missed half the season through hamstring injuries. He was never fully fit. 

23 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Can anyone remember if the "whispers" account on Twitter was legit? Last posted in 2016 apparently, it's a locked account but i'm following it. Dude is back. Probably complete nonsense but I don't really remember him/her/them whatever. I usually unfollow the rubbish people pretty quickly so a bit curious. 

image.thumb.png.314b7544ea249ec69819c276cec17f51.png

Anything in the comments or replies that may indicate who he’s referring to? Happy introductions? That’s the translation of player’s name?

Buen means Good, right?…

Happy…. Contento?

No idea…

Not really arsed about the merits of signing him for Villa because there's no indication that it'll happen but Alli was hyped with good reason a few seasons ago and by no means overrated. He was fantastic and played a role as much as anyone else in Spurs' best finishes in PL history pulling in 20+ goal contributions from midfield. Needless to say where he's at now is another matter though. 

7 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Don’t even care if this IS fake - a cryptic clue is exactly what we need around here 🕵️‍♂️

Get sleuthing people. Can we also get someone back monitoring the planes in and out please?

Pokemon Looking GIF by POKÉMON Detective Pikachu

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Can anyone remember if the "whispers" account on Twitter was legit? Last posted in 2016 apparently, it's a locked account but i'm following it. Dude is back. Probably complete nonsense but I don't really remember him/her/them whatever. I usually unfollow the rubbish people pretty quickly so a bit curious. 

On 26/07/2016 at 19:03, markavfc40 said:

Everton have activated his release clause according to radio WM

Predicted it 9 days before. So maybe ITK. Or not. 

1 hour ago, PieFacE said:

I think he just needs 12 Down to complete the Telegraph crossword.

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Predicted it 9 days before. So maybe ITK. Or not. 

Not really, Premier club want Gana could have been about 20 different clubs, even more if you take Premier to also mean elite, so could include the likes of PSG, Juve, Madrid etc. Also there had been talk that he wanted to leave and had a release clause for weeks before Everton came in. Given he had a release clause of about £8m, of course Premier League teams were interested, so it wasn't exactly a risky prediction, just like bid for a position that is half our outfield players isn't exactly telling us much, especially when we know we have bid multiple times for ESR.

1 minute ago, useless said:

An happy introduction often comes with a smile, erase the s from smile and add an e and you get Emile.

This is the sort of complete shit I need to see. 

Who's got a flight path incoming or spurious sighting in Aston to give me??

1 hour ago, Jas10 said:

Anything in the comments or replies that may indicate who he’s referring to? Happy introductions? That’s the translation of player’s name?

Buen means Good, right?…

Happy…. Contento?

No idea…

Nope, but in one of the comments he did indicate that Jack is signing a new deal. Probably complete bullshit but makes the day a little more interesting. 

Really rather quiet around here now. I sincerely hope it's because vital people are having a vacation, or that the club is simply spectacularly good at keeping their business under wraps.