Match Thread: Man City v Villa

limpid

Just now, Davkaus said:

I think it probably should have been offside, but I don't think it excuses Mings' casualness,  and he's incredibly lucky he only cost us one goal instead of 3.

I'm pretty disappointed that the ref decision will be used to shield him from any blame, he should be dropped. 

With all due respect He knew rodri was years offside he had time then got his pocket picked by an offside player.

From wiki:

Being in an offside position is not an offence in itself, but a player so positioned when the ball is played by a team-mate can be judged guilty of an offside offence if they become "involved in active play", "interfere with an opponent", or "gain an advantage" by being in that position.

• Like 1

Just now, Davkaus said:

I'd love Dean Smith to chin that fat prick. Jon Moss is a **** shite ref, not because of this individual decision, that wasn't him, but he's a fat, slow, embarrassment of a professional referee. 

He's everything that's wrong with refs

48 and about 2 stone overweight but the games too fast for him because of the players... 

Just now, KenjiOgiwara said:

I don't get why people think it's offside when we have the initial pass. Just dumb as **** defending.

He’s fifteen yards offside when they head the ball forward and then nicks the ball. It’s clear as day and has always, always been given as offside.