Match Thread: Man City v Villa

limpid

Just now, KenjiOgiwara said:

Mings gives him the ball. It's not offside.

No he doesn’t. It’s sloppy, but it’s not as if Mings has passed it to him. He’s taken the ball from an offside position. That situation has been given offside 100% of my football watching life. It’s robbery. It’s a

joke. 

Just now, MaVilla said:

problem is, if a manager dare question the refs in post match interviews they get dunked hard.

reffing in england is like the mafia or something, so so corrupt.

Well Dean Smith has been sent off for it during the 90 mins, hasn't he? So yeah, they can't question them at all.

Strong sign of a corrupt organisation, no accountability and gag anyone who tries.

• Like 2

Ollie's shirt is measured to the mm on numerous occasions and goals ruled out. Fecking Man City player 15 yards offside, if it was even checked, it was for less than a split second. 

**** corrupt rocket polishers.

• Like 2

Just now, Genie said:

He tackles Mings, from an offside position.

He steals the ball. No tackle. No offside. But people are angry now so lets just pretend you're right. I don't really care. 

We haven't turned up at all today. Deserved loss.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

The offside is as bad a decision as I have seen. Plus, if the offside had been given, the sequence of events thereafter would have changed and probably won't have got penalty. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Like I said does mings chest it down if he's not there or not offside? He looks and sees him there

He has interfered with his decision making

If a ayer comes from an offside position to challenge the player. He is offside. 

Deano has ared card anyway and a ban. If it were me I'd lay into the refereeing and bar big style. Sod it, our owners are loaded, I'd rather take the lunches to tell the truth. This is corrupt massively.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

He steals the ball. No tackle. No offside. But people are angry now so lets just pretend you're right. I don't really care. 

We haven't turned up at all today. Deserved loss.

You don't understand the rules of football

• Like 4

1 minute ago, RobSpain said:

Handball in the box is a penalty now. It’s again unfortunate we just can’t take the chances we create. 

It wasn't earlier in the half when they handballed it in thier penalty area. 

• Like 2