• Grealish
    • Watkins
    • Ramsey (Barkley 68)
    • El Ghazi (Traoré 68)
    • Taylor (Targett 75)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 22/01/21 at 23:59

Been at work but saw the replay. That is one of the worst decisions I’ve ever seen. There’s no ambiguity for me. He’s gained advantage by virtue of being offside. Smith being sent off is just icing on a shitty cake. 

1 minute ago, MotoMkali said:

Mcginn was easily the worst player on the pitch. 

I was watching him in the tunnel pre match and he looked terrified. Felt a bad performance from him was incoming and that's exactly what happened. 

McGinn aside it was a good performance all things considered. Although a predictable defeat.

Next...

Never a penalty. We've not been given the same.

As for The officials they are the most corrupt really bad people on earth. They are a disgrace. And Robbie Savage you dickhead shut the **** up.

Edited by Sulberto21
  • Like 1

VAR is just another tool to help the top sides win games. It’s made the bias worse, not better.

Smith had every right to be furious. Walton back-pedalling now, coward. word removed.

We played pretty well, a couple of players were absolutely brilliant - Cash and Targett.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Mega effort from all of them. We done far better than I expected today and might have snatched a point if not for some terrible officiating. That Man City side is serious, if they had a fit Aguero they would walk away with this league with ease so for us to turn up after a Covid outbreak and only 3 days training and take it to them is very pleasing. 

On to Newcastle, if we put in another performance like that we'll absolutely smash them. 

• Like 2

As for the game, it was a very good one, we played well, it was defending for our lives but we did it very well, organised, committed, mostly composed, disagree with anyone who says we were poor, wouldn't accept it if it was our brand of football but its not so for one off games away vs World class teams it's good we can do it

• Like 1

Oh. My. God. 

That is so blatantly bent. 

Peter Walton now has been told by the premier league to change his mind. 

He actually said ' he didn't gain an advantage from his positon' 

What?? 

Edited by richp999
  • Like 3

Â