Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

4 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

So was David Ginola and Robert Pires.

He's a little younger than those two, whose best football was behind them when they came to B6.

1 minute ago, John said:

He's a little younger than those two, whose best football was behind them when they came to B6.

How old was Ginola when he joined? His most memorable game for us was after John Gregory called him fat then he scored 2 goals and took his top off 🤣.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, thunderball said:

He looked pissed off when Carney was stripping down to come on. Surely it’s over, such a waste, for me he looks better than McGinn, just never had a decent run to show us. Convinced he will be excellent if he goes to Palace.

i kinda want him to stay in the prem. he's definitely prem quality. he's deserved to have been treated better by us

He's off this summer, surely..

Shame, because apart from the clanger against Chelsea was it? He's been good I think, and with time/apps only become better. 

In the same time, most of our midfield have made mistakes, but haven't been dropped and now he's seeing players like Chuck coming on before him for 30 mins against a team challenging for the title..

He's 27 and good now, why are we sucking off the kid who looks average in the hope he might become good in 4/5 years, when we have a talent to use now? Absolutely baffles me.

• Like 1

With McGinn and his inconsistency it is a shame Sanson wasn't given several games to show his quality.

I believe he would have taken the opportunity.

Agreed, it looks like he's not going to be around for much longer...

Perhaps he could be a sweetener in a double-swoop for Boubacar Kamara and Duje Ćaleta-Car?

• Like 1

23 hours ago, gwi1890 said:

How old was Ginola when he joined? His most memorable game for us was after John Gregory called him fat then he scored 2 goals and took his top off 🤣.

33. image.jpeg.682f0bafde3c1614037ecf2463f3efe3.jpeg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, thunderball said:

He looked pissed off when Carney was stripping down to come on. Surely it’s over, such a waste, for me he looks better than McGinn, just never had a decent run to show us. Convinced he will be excellent if he goes to Palace.

Are they linked with him?

27 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

With McGinn and his inconsistency it is a shame Sanson wasn't given several games to show his quality.

Perhaps he could be a sweetener in a double-swoop for Boubacar Kamara and Duje Ćaleta-Car?

i thought this, but seems too good to be true.....

3 hours ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Kamara is out of contract in summer. so Marsielle won't have a say where he goes.

• Like 2

Can see Sanson thriving at West Ham or Crystal Palace, doing the type of job he did at Marseille, surging through the middle of the pitch and picking out wide forwards and strikers via precise through balls and following up play to score the odd goal in and around the box. Do think we will see Him, Hause, AEG, Trez and maybe Traore leave this season. Always wanted to see more of Sanson but it dosen't seem to work out here for French or French speaking players (apart from Digne)....no conspiracy, just seems they always dont work out here....Engels, Guilbert, Vertout etc

22 minutes ago, Villatillidie95 said:

Can see Sanson thriving at West Ham or Crystal Palace, doing the type of job he did at Marseille, surging through the middle of the pitch and picking out wide forwards and strikers via precise through balls and following up play to score the odd goal in and around the box. Do think we will see Him, Hause, AEG, Trez and maybe Traore leave this season. Always wanted to see more of Sanson but it dosen't seem to work out here for French or French speaking players (apart from Digne)....no conspiracy, just seems they always dont work out here....Engels, Guilbert, Vertout etc

Could see him at Palace, especially if Gallagher goes back to Chelsea, and with the French connection in Viera.  I mean if we sold him for £15-20m, that's Coutinho paid off.

Edited by duke313

31 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Could see him at Palace, especially if Gallagher goes back to Chelsea, and with the French connection in Viera.  I mean if we sold him for £15-20m, that's Coutinho paid off.

that would probably be a good move to suit all parties tbh, he will do well under viera and in that gallagher role. i could actually see him being more technical than gallagher, probably scoering fewer goals but do a lot of the same type of work. but yeah if we arent going to make use of him then we might aswell let him leave and use the money for coutts. Sanson will do the role that Milivijovic used to do and will do it quite well imo

1 hour ago, Villatillidie95 said:

Yes, if we can get the sort of bids that we want for them (which is more doubtful imo). I think we may also see Douglas and Carney leave (their choice), along with Bailey, Targett and Davis.  I doubt either Palace or West Ham would want Morgan, or would want him for the money that we would ask for him. 

Edited by John

6 minutes ago, John said:

Yes, if we can get the sort of bids that we want for them (which is more doubtful imo). I think we may also see Douglas and Carney leave (their choice), along with Bailey, Targett and Davis.  I doubt either Palace or West Ham would want Morgan, or would want him for the money that we would ask for him. 

I reckon Moyesy would take Hause and Sanson off us for 20 mil. he would also want watkins but we should reject thart one. tbh im not too bothered about douglas leaving, i do think he is a good player but if arsneal paid a lot of money for him we could probably find someone on a similar if not better level.

Â