Morgan Sanson

Delphinho123

Just now, useless said:

He's not worked out, if we can get a move for him where we would potentially get fee then it that be a very good deal for us and good for him. These are the type of players we've struggle to move on in the past. if someone wants to take him of our hands after he's managed less than eight games worth of Premier League football in three seasons then we should be thankful.

This.

As much as I hoped he’d get a chance, I don’t think it’s gonna happen.  Even if he is better than the starters, he’s not going to be much of an upgrade.  We need to be looking for bigger upgrades.  

Get a fee and move him on.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thug said:

This.

As much as I hoped he’d get a chance, I don’t think it’s gonna happen.  Even if he is better than the starters, he’s not going to be much of an upgrade.  We need to be looking for bigger upgrades.  

Get a fee and move him on.  

It's JJ who was the main reason he's not had as many chances. Also JJ, McGinn and Luiz have been consistently fit for almost the entire time Sanson has been here. While Sanson had an injury plagued 2021 which didn't help.

If JJ hadn't become so good so quickly and Sanson hadn't been injured 2021 would have been a different year for him 

• Like 1

He was the only player on the pitch worth watching on Sunday, in a midfield&attack that factored the "goated" Phillipe Coutinho, £40m Emi Buendia, Douglas Luiz, our own hotshot Jacob Ramsey, etc.

He's seldom featured for us but has never put in a 'bad' shift when called upon.

Can't say that about a single other player in the squad.

Pretty galling tbh.

Edited by est1874

Shame as there is a good player there but probably the right decision for everyone. Hopefully the majority of his wages get covered and we get a transfer fee at the end of the season that comes close to covering his FFP hit.

Also frees up the #8 shirt for Guendouzi...

Another monumental waste of money. I remember the January he came in when everything was on the up n up, he was sitting in the stands as we won away at Southampton thanks to a Ross Barkley goal. Now he’s going back to play in the same league as him and we didnt really get a proper look at him other than a short run of games when Jack was injured and we were pony.

Be interesting what stories come out from him in the near future about his time at Villa.

4 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Another monumental waste of money. I remember the January he came in when everything was on the up n up, he was sitting in the stands as we won away at Southampton thanks to a Ross Barkley goal. Now he’s going back to play in the same league as him and we didnt really get a proper look at him other than a short run of games when Jack was injured and we were pony.

Be interesting what stories come out from him in the near future about his time at Villa.

Have a read through the first few pages of this thread for a laugh.

Â