Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

7 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Makes it sound uncomfortably like they watch the matches naked. 

A few 1,000 small heath fell for the "Trillion Trophy are proud to present Invisible small heath training wear,  97% off. "  offer in the Evening Mail.

And that was that it seems.  You can see how it could happen to them.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

A few 1,000 small heath fell for the "Trillion Trophy are proud to present Invisible small heath training wear,  97% off. "  offer in the Evening Mail.

And that was that it seems.  You can see how it could happen to them.

The Chav's New Clothes. 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, useless said:

Hate to say it, but looks like they're bringing in a few good players, our old youth product Crowley who had been doing well in The Eredivisie, Jake Clarke-Salter England U21 captain from Chelsea, who was set to go to Leeds but Lampard put a stop to it, they're now reportedly on the verge of signing  Ivan Sunjic, Croatia's U23 captain, and rated as one of their best young players, they're also heavily linked to Bright Enobakhare.

Yes but....

They lost their three best players in Adams, Jota and Morrison. Those three leave a huge hole in their team, particularly Adams who is the best goal scorer they've had in about 20 years.

I'm not sure Crowley, Gardner and Sunjic are really going to make up for the loss of those three.

The Sunjic deal on paper looks impressive but its a lot of money for a club in their position so could be a bit of a gamble.

I think they will struggle, not least because they seem hell bent on changing their style of play and don't have the players to achieve it or not currently anyway. They also have a very questionable appointment as manager/head coach who doesn't really have any kind of track record to support the idea he can manage such a transition.

I can't see them being in the top half of the table come May.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, VillaAlex said:

Have they replaced Lee Camp yet? :D

If they like Camp, they should get Bent up the other end.

• Haha 1

They are in massive trouble, you lose big players, big characters, match winners and performers and replace them with youngsters because you are skint you are only going one way.

They should hire Paul Lambert and be done with it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

Yes but....

They lost their three best players in Adams, Jota and Morrison. Those three leave a huge hole in their team, particularly Adams who is the best goal scorer they've had in about 20 years.

I'm not sure Crowley, Gardner and Sunjic are really going to make up for the loss of those three.

The Sunjic deal on paper looks impressive but its a lot of money for a club in their position so could be a bit of a gamble.

I think they will struggle, not least because they seem hell bent on changing their style of play and don't have the players to achieve it or not currently anyway. They also have a very questionable appointment as manager/head coach who doesn't really have any kind of track record to support the idea he can manage such a transition.

I can't see them being in the top half of the table come May.

I've had it on good authority that Pep has previously said that he doesn't like being a manager, and that he prefers to just be a coach. Perhaps because he doesn't have the ruthless 'boss' streak that you occasionally need?

Either way, it's potentially another turd in the overflowing small heath bog :D

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, VillaAlex said:

Have they replaced Lee Camp yet? :D

still got a year left, him and Stockdale fighting for the gloves.

They both make Nyland look like Gigi Buffon in his prime

6 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

They are in massive trouble, you lose big players, big characters, match winners and performers and replace them with youngsters because you are skint you are only going one way.

They should hire Paul Lambert and be done with it.

Don't know if this is that true to be honest - especially given Sunjic has cost them over £6m.  That's basically club record fee territory.

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Transfermarkt said its Heskey then David Dunn. Jota is 8th

I believe transfermarkt might do some kind of inflation adjustment. 

I'm fairly certain when they signed him he was announced as their most expensive signing, I could be wrong.

On 26/07/2019 at 07:23, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

His 2 cousins are OK I heard and can kick stuff,  Unfortunate Cantdoo & Sad Ken.,

Isn't Sad Ken, Small Heath Barbie's new boyfriend?😁

• Haha 1

Â