Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

21 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

They're basically down with two draws so would be comical if Rowett plays the final two like he did Rotherham. Judging by his comments today he realises they'll need to have more of a go so that will leave more space between midfield and defence and Huddersfield do have pace in the final third.

Sheff Weds need to just match their results now so would finish above them drawing their final two. They couldn't finish above Plymouth on 48 points unless Plymouth lost their last two games by six goals.

I'd say it's looking far more likely they're going this time compared to other years personally.

49 points and they're still down if Plymouth draw one game (and don't lose the other heavily), Blackburn draw one game and Sheff Weds win one of their final two games.

West Brom will beat Wednesday and help them.

• Shocked 1

2 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

West Brom will beat Wednesday and help them.

Yep I think this will be the case too. The other Midlands muppets always help them them out, see Coventry's non league standard performance Vs them recently 

I think West Brom will probably beat Wednesday, but also Albion don't have a great away record, and I think it has got worse of late, so that one might be closer than might be expected. The thing working against Wednesday is that West Brom stll need another win to confirm their play-off place, so they will make it difficult

9 hours ago, Genie said:

That’s my prediction too. They’ll scrape up and celebrate like they won the champions league.

....and this what winds me up about them. They bang on about being the only club that bears the city's name.........yeah, what a wonderful job you've done to promote it across the globe 🙄....they must be so proud !

• Like 1

Hope they lose the last home game and wreck the Sty like they did last time.

Oh…

Will anyone tell the difference?

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

Hope they lose the last home game and wreck the Sty like they did last time.

Oh…

Will anyone tell the difference?

Probably just claim they’re helping with the move to the new super stadium 

Recent home and away records.

Huddersfield last 10 home games  

W4 D2 L4

WLLDLWWDLW

The wins were against Millwall, Sunderland Sheffield Wednesday and Blackburn. Draws against Plymouth and Leeds. Defeats to Coventry, WBA, Hull and Boro.

sha last 10 away games 

W1 D2 L7

DLLLDLLLWL

The win was against Stoke. Draws to Rotherham and Hull. Defeats to Leicester, QPR, Millwall, Ipswich, Sheffield Wednesday, WBA and Leeds.

My take away is that Huddersfield are a lot better at home than sha are away. Huddersfield are relatively competent at getting something against a team around their position.

This is just for info. It unfortunately doesn’t factor in jamminess. 

3 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Recent home and away records.

Huddersfield last 10 home games  

W4 D2 L4

WLLDLWWDLW

The wins were against Millwall, Sunderland Sheffield Wednesday and Blackburn. Draws against Plymouth and Leeds. Defeats to Coventry, WBA, Hull and Boro.

sha last 10 away games 

W1 D2 L7

DLLLDLLLWL

The win was against Stoke. Draws to Rotherham and Hull. Defeats to Leicester, QPR, Millwall, Ipswich, Sheffield Wednesday, WBA and Leeds.

My take away is that Huddersfield are a lot better at home than sha are away. Huddersfield are relatively competent at getting something against a team around their position.

This is just for info. It unfortunately doesn’t factor in jamminess. 

Huddersfield’s home record is definitely mixed but some of the losses were by big margins. The first goal is crucial, I hope it goes to Huddersfield 🤞

14 minutes ago, Strog said:

Huddersfield’s home record is definitely mixed but some of the losses were by big margins. The first goal is crucial, I hope it goes to Huddersfield 🤞

And the three or four that follow🙏

Norwich winning as well so will have nothing to play for in the final game.

They are going to get out of it again, unbelievable.

The biggest turd that refuses to flush.

• Like 2

Â