Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

They played yesterday with Jutkiewicz as lone front man and Mrabti and Crowley playing just off him. SHA 0 Brighton 4. Is this new Croatian guy a central player or number 10?

Their attack options are certainly bottom 6 standard atm anyway.

• Thanks 1

4,846 attendance yesterday for their friendly against Brighton at the sty :crylaugh:With 272 of them being Brighton fans.

I’ve seen some noses on twitter trying to defend it, “it’s pre-season” and “we played them last year” being two of the reasons. Pre-season or not, that is atrocious support.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Rob182 said:

4,846 attendance yesterday for their friendly against Brighton at the sty :crylaugh:With 272 of them being Brighton fans.

I’ve seen some noses on twitter trying to defend it, “it’s pre-season” and “we played them last year” being two of the reasons. Pre-season or not, that is atrocious support.

It is when you consider we took almost that amount to Charlton.....

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

It is when you consider we took almost that amount to Charlton.....

I can't find an attendance for it, but I'd wager our game vs West Ham in the last pre-season, which is probably a good comparison, was far FAR better than that. And it was at Walsall's stadium.

9 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I can't find an attendance for it, but I'd wager our game vs West Ham in the last pre-season, which is probably a good comparison, was far FAR better than that. And it was at Walsall's stadium.

It was 4,451 with 1,463 West Ham

Just seen this Birmingham City: Midfielders Agustin Medina and Ivan Guzman sign

Birmingham City have signed Spanish midfielders Agustin Medina and Ivan Guzman on two-year contracts.

Medina, 24, has been with Pep Clotet's side since the start of pre-season, joining from "sister club" UE Cornella.

The former Celta Vigo man came through Valencia's youth system and scored four goals in 38 appearances last season.

Guzman, 28, has arrived from Catalan club UE Olot and has been sent straight out on loan to third-tier side Cornella.

He was available on a free transfer, but Blues have not disclosed whether any fee has been paid for Medina.

So they have bought a 28 year old from the 3rd tier of Spanish football, and then immediately loan him out to another 3rd tier Spanish team. The only reason seems to be so they could buy the 1st player. Its the only logical reasoning. With reference of "sister club" this deal stinks even by SHA's standards.

Still 3rd tier Spanish League is what equivalent to League 1/2 here? Glad to see they are preparing for the future :crylaugh:

4 hours ago, cyrusr said:

Just seen this Birmingham City: Midfielders Agustin Medina and Ivan Guzman sign

So they have bought a 28 year old from the 3rd tier of Spanish football, and then immediately loan him out to another 3rd tier Spanish team. The only reason seems to be so they could buy the 1st player. Its the only logical reasoning. With reference of "sister club" this deal stinks even by SHA's standards.

Still 3rd tier Spanish League is what equivalent to League 1/2 here? Glad to see they are preparing for the future :crylaugh:

3rd tier Spanish league is more like Conference here. 

• Like 2

They've signed 4 central midfielders (new guy, Sunjic, Crowley and Gardner) and the Bluenose at work is wetting himself. 

Which of those 4 is replacing Adams' 15 goals? I politely ask. "F**k off man, you're gonna be screwed when you get relegated" is the reply

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, StewieGriffin said:

They've signed 4 central midfielders (new guy, Sunjic, Crowley and Gardner) and the Bluenose at work is wetting himself. 

Which of those 4 is replacing Adams' 15 goals? I politely ask. "F**k off man, you're gonna be screwed when you get relegated" is the reply

I don't why you even entertain conversation with these walking placentas.

• Like 1

On 29/07/2019 at 20:07, Stevo985 said:

Well this is awkward

The attendance in the Graham Taylor memorial match v Watford in 2017 (one Grealish got his bad injury) was really poor aswell, not sure if we even made 10k or not.

That cannot be real, Surely? They take their new signing round a council estate an make him pose for photographs in front of a pylon and then in front of the bins outside a tower block?

Even for them that's unbelievably shit!

Edited by TheStagMan
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, TheStagMan said:

That cannot be real, Surely? They take their new signing round a council estate an make him pose for photographs in front of a pylon and then in front of the bins outside a tower block?

Even for them that's unbelievably shit!

The bins represent the club and the pylon symbolizes star man Jutkiewicz

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â