Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Out in the first round of the league cup :crylaugh:

2 games in to the season, and dominated in both, even if they managed to steal a win last time. I think it's going to be a very long season for them.

Edited by Davkaus

Apparently they've got a few decent youngsters, their former U21/U23 coach Richard Beale was well respected and did a good job by all accounts, he's now the coach of our U18s.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

Their youngest ever debutant beating Trevor Francis record He looks a serious talent from last nights game.

I don't think he was that good last night, but he had a bit of Delph about him.  

36 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

Well if they have any talent they'll surely want to do a Jota and get out of that hell hole 😎

Bayern m, Man City and Real Madrid apparently all wanted him and been linked but he supports Blues and decided stay loyal.

Edited by Villan4Life

2 hours ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

I don't think he was that good last night, but he had a bit of Delph about him.  

So, a two faced backstabbing word removed then.

38 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

Bayern m, Man City and Real Madrid apparently all wanted him and been linked but he supports Blues and decided stay loyal.

So, a complete **** moron then.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Villan4Life said:

No offence, but I don't believe that for a second. If there was interest he'd be there in a jiffy

Edited by KenjiOgiwara
  • Like 1

Â