Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

3 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Hopefully it's a bit like when we went to Bournemouth and won without really deserving to on the opening day, and then went on to have one of the worst seasons in recent top-flight history. 

75 to 25 possession

15 to 1 shots

3 to 1 on target

Brentford 0 Birmingham 1

Says it all really

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Hopefully it's a bit like when we went to Bournemouth and won without really deserving to on the opening day, and then went on to have one of the worst seasons in recent top-flight history. 

That was a robbery, think I even praised Richards performance that day

14 hours ago, VlVA_LA_REVOLUTlON said:

75 to 25 possession

15 to 1 shots

3 to 1 on target

Brentford 0 Birmingham 1

Says it all really

Very similar to our opening day win against Bournemouth in our last season in the Prem. 

just watched the highlights vs Brentford.

Brentford were all over them, almost some magic woven on the SHA goal to stop them conceding.

SHA were lucky with the goal.

What a bunch of animals though, surprised gardner didnt break one of the Brentfords players leg with a jumping 2 footed tackle (was weird as he kind of led with his shins/knees), then later on rugby tackling a Brentford player in the SHA box with nothing given.

Honestly, what a bunch of Neanderthal animals they are, Crowley must have had a shock on his debut........

A couple of cov fans appear to have signed up to sha forum and it's hilarious that they end their arse licking, "thanks for letting us use your ground - you're proper fans" postings with a pop at us, even when they were talking about their game yesterday ! It is really cringeworthy but typical i guess of a small town team desperate to find a rivalry....ANY rivalry,  coming from the arse end of the Midlands. Even funnier was a few noses were lapping it up, saying actually Cov's alright and welcome to town - where only REAL fans drink unlike DVBs !

A perfect match......made in small heath !

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

As a Wasps and a Villa supporter, I had a modicum of sympathy for Cov’s plight, but recently this has disappeared given what some of their Neanderthal fans have been posting on various forums. This is a match made in twisted heaven, two bunches of utter bell ends playing at the same sh!t hole.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, turnbull said:

As a Wasps and a Villa supporter, I had a modicum of sympathy for Cov’s plight, but recently this has disappeared given what some of their Neanderthal fans have been posting on various forums. This is a match made in twisted heaven, two bunches of utter bell ends playing at the same sh!t hole.  

Like 2 rats fighting over a piece of chewing gum in a urinal,  they are happy it's deep enough to swim in but,  very sad that it's too deep,  steep and shiny to climb out of the useless words removed. 

"Welcome to small heath the fabric of the city" 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Â