Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Sadly think they will stay up just.

I look forwasrd to Craig Gardner's celebatory interview when this happens.

"You know what the best thing about this is, THE BEST THING. We never needed any help from that lot down the road."

"BLUES FANS R JUS CLASS PPL!!!"

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I don't. 

They've lost all their best players, they've lost their manager, they've appointed a shite manager to replace him and they have no money.

I genuinely think this is the year.

Fingers crossed.

They're so desperate their biggest close-season coup is getting JukiDonkee to sign a new contract

tenor.gif

2 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Fingers crossed.

They're so desperate their biggest close-season coup is getting JukiDonkee to sign a new contract

tenor.gif

Surely it’s the acquisition of die hard nose, block head Gardner Jnr? 

creepy parks and recreation GIF

• Haha 2

Hate to say it, but looks like they're bringing in a few good players, our old youth product Crowley who had been doing well in The Eredivisie, Jake Clarke-Salter England U21 captain from Chelsea, who was set to go to Leeds but Lampard put a stop to it, they're now reportedly on the verge of signing  Ivan Sunjic, Croatia's U23 captain, and rated as one of their best young players, they're also heavily linked to Bright Enobakhare.

27 minutes ago, useless said:

Hate to say it, but looks like they're bringing in a few good players, our old youth product Crowley who had been doing well in The Eredivisie, Jake Clarke-Salter England U21 captain from Chelsea, who was set to go to Leeds but Lampard put a stop to it, they're now reportedly on the verge of signing  Ivan Sunjic, Croatia's U23 captain, and rated as one of their best young players, they're also heavily linked to Bright Enobakhare.

They'll still be shit

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, useless said:

They may be good players but they want to play possession based attacking football, adding those players still means they have 6 cloggers in the team, and don't have a replacement for Adams and his 20+ goals yet 

I actually saw an interview with Craig Gardner after they beat Swindon 6-1 the other day at their training ground, and talk about getting carried away, he was talking about how they're going to try and play there way out of the division.

6 hours ago, useless said:

Wasn't Crowley sent back early from his loan spells when he was still at Arsenal, will see if he's matured since then with his spell in Holland. Clarke-Salter didn't impress me at all in under 21 euros and was at Sunderland in 2018, think he played six games and was sent off twice. Michael Morrison will be big miss for them imo, underrated CB at championship level.

Surely above all else they need a striker? Big Juke actually had a really good season but he still only just got above double figures and Issac Vassell had that major injury. That's the area which to improve significantly otherwise it will be somewhere in the bottom six.

Crowley has been doing well in Holland by all accounts, but might be a different story trying to play in a team that aren't used to playing the kind of football that gets the best out of a player like him. Clarke-Salter, was on loan at Sunderland, and from what I've seen they weren't very impressed with him at all. The shocking one is Sunjic highly rated and been linked to much better clubs, apparently going to cost them £6m, spending like that they could find themselves in a position where if they don't go up, they'll be back in trouble with FFP. They've lost their manager, captain, top goal scorer, and most creative player, and a few other first teamers

15 hours ago, useless said:

They all (New signings) need to fire and hit the ground running for the whole season with no injuries or suspensions.  They all need to be round pegs in round holes.

That's all fine and dandy but,  they haven't met the fans yet or seen the sty 20 % full in all it's glory.  They haven't had the "What have I done" moment yet, they will and it will make them s*** at football.

Edited by Amsterdam_Neil_D

Â