Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

2 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Ha, found it:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-7214509/Middlesbroughs-new-bombshell-accusations-Garry-Monk.html

Garry Monk, the agent and the wiped laptop: Middlesbrough's new bombshell accusations at former manager over troubling deals

giphy.gif

dodgy deals at Every clubs he’s managed  at.

Edited by Villan4Life

1 hour ago, Villan4Life said:

dodgy deals at Every clubs he’s managed  at.

number of suspiciously timed sacking too. Probably be the end of his managerial career

• Like 1

They've appointed Paco Herrera as their assistant manager. He was Benitez's assistant when Liverpool won the Champions League, although since then he's been a manager, so strange that he should now go back to being an assistant.

On 01/07/2019 at 19:49, useless said:

Their CEO wants them to play like Barcelona, which apparently is one of the reasons he fell out with Monk. Supposedly they're going for a bunch of Spanish players to help this vision become a reality. Seems far fetched, but to be fair Huddersfield signed a bunch of unknown players and it worked for them, and then Norwich went and did something similar.

Wants to play like Barcelona.

Sell literally their only player who Could remotely play in that fashion in Jota.

Edited by MaVilla

51 minutes ago, useless said:

They've appointed Paco Herrera as their assistant manager. He was Benitez's assistant when Liverpool won the Champions League, although since then he's been a manager, so strange that he should now go back to being an assistant.

He's been a journeyman of a manager for decades, look at his job history. Perhaps he works wonders as an assistant, but he's a shit manager,so I suspect he had very little to do with the champions league win. 

16 hours ago, Davkaus said:

He's been a journeyman of a manager for decades, look at his job history. Perhaps he works wonders as an assistant, but he's a shit manager,so I suspect he had very little to do with the champions league win. 

Actually Rafa struggled after he left, he is supposed to be an excellent coach.

3 hours ago, Zatman said:

Wasnt that other Pako they struggled when left. 

Yes, it was Pako Ayestaran who was Rafa's wingman.

This one did indeed work with Benitez too but, happily, over the last few years, seems to be only good at getting appointed and then being fired after mere months for doing a shite job. :crylaugh:

7 hours ago, privateer said:

Yes, it was Pako Ayestaran who was Rafa's wingman.

This one did indeed work with Benitez too but, happily, over the last few years, seems to be only good at getting appointed and then being fired after mere months for doing a shite job. :crylaugh:

Ah... wrong Pako.... 

23 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

The thing is though they can afford to buy now with the money they have received.

Although if say their squad at present is worth peanuts now Adams has gone.

Assuming their chairman doesn't already have plans for the Che Adams money......like paying off debts or keeping it for himself ?

I doubt SHA will be spending much of that cash on new players, rather hoping their u23 players step up.

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

The thing is though they can afford to buy now with the money they have received.

I'm not sure that's true. They have already failed FFP once so I assume they need the money just to balance the books. Nothing like Harry Redknapp to bankrupt a club.

• Haha 1

Â