Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Tried to sign George Pușcaș for £10m but looks like he's going to Reading instead, they seem to be going for it in the transfer market, could get them in trouble again if they don't go up. Also Reading seem to be going under the radar a bit with some of their transfer business, could be one of the suprise teams of the division.

1 hour ago, useless said:

Tried to sign George Pușcaș for £10m but looks like he's going to Reading instead, they seem to be going for it in the transfer market, could get them in trouble again if they don't go up. Also Reading seem to be going under the radar a bit with some of their transfer business, could be one of the suprise teams of the division.

in 8 months they have lost O'Shea, Bacuna, McShane and Meyler. Definite improvement already

They've spent over £20m and brought in players from Everton, Torino, Chelsea, Sampdoria, Monaco and are about to bring in another from Inter Milan. Don't really know anything about most of them, but Pelé, Lucas João, and Pușcaș are all big signings for them, and apparently have another big one coming in on loan.

According to Valencia's Official website, they have reached an agreement with Birmingham City to sell 21-year-old midfielder Fran Villalba.

i) They seems to have found a few oennies down the back of the sofa.

ii) How long before the cretins start moaning about his name?

15 hours ago, useless said:

They've spent over £20m and brought in players from Everton, Torino, Chelsea, Sampdoria, Monaco and are about to bring in another from Inter Milan. Don't really know anything about most of them, but Pelé, Lucas João, and Pușcaș are all big signings for them, and apparently have another big one coming in on loan.

They lost 3-1 at home to a team without a manager on the opening day.

Reading should just be happy to stay up. Boring club anyway that should be banned from being promoted to premier league in any case.

1 hour ago, av1 said:

According to Valencia's Official website, they have reached an agreement with Birmingham City to sell 21-year-old midfielder Fran Villalba.

i) They seems to have found a few oennies down the back of the sofa.

ii) How long before the cretins start moaning about his name?

Oh they already have been, insisting he only has Fran on the back of his shirt (like it's up to them what he wants !). One other small heathan wanted to sign another player called 'Chitonda' as well 🙄

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, mottaloo said:

Oh they already have been, insisting he only has Fran on the back of his shirt (like it's up to them what he wants !). One other small heathan wanted to sign another player called 'Chitonda' as well 🙄

That's actually quite clever for one of them, but they would likely play them in different parts of the pitch, or the wrong way round!

• Haha 1

On 07/08/2019 at 19:02, useless said:

Tried to sign George Pușcaș for £10m but looks like he's going to Reading instead, they seem to be going for it in the transfer market, could get them in trouble again if they don't go up.

It will be a shock when they try to circumvent FFP by selling St Andrews and it's turns out the be worth a rubber band, a piece of chewing gum scraped off the bottom of a shoe and the last piece of luggage endlessly circling the baggage carousel from the 06.45 flight from Benidorm with some skiddy pants hanging out of the split in the side of it. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Probably just the owners wanting to show ‘they tried’

Exactly what I thought. Bit like when they tried to sign Maradona 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, sidcow said:

It will be a shock when they try to circumvent FFP by selling St Andrews and it's turns out the be worth a rubber band, a piece of chewing gum scraped off the bottom of a shoe and the last piece of luggage endlessly circling the baggage carousel from the 06.45 flight from Benidorm with some skiddy pants hanging out of the split in the side of it. 

It's worth less,  the estate agent needs to tell you the history of the building,  like buying Fred Wests house,  not as valuable in today's market once the true history is known.  It has got a Trillion Trophy's in it so that's something,  I hope that's not a lie.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

It's worth less,  the estate agent needs to tell you the history of the building,  like buying Fred Wests house,  not as valuable in today's market once the true history is known.  It has got a Trillion Trophy's in it so that's something,  I hope that's not a lie.

What possessed them to take a name so utterly guaranteed to result in endless piss taking is beyond me. 

• Haha 2

Â