Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

The thing is though they can afford to buy now with the money they have received.

Although if say their squad at present is worth peanuts now Adams has gone.

A club being forced to sell their best players is not a club that can afford to reinvest all that money. 

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

A club being forced to sell their best players is not a club that can afford to reinvest all that money. 

Correct. They need every penny they can get and it seems like it is being ran in a hand to mouth situation.

Birmingham have been losing money at an utterly staggering rate for years now kept afloat by loans from their parent company and spending far far too much on wages.

They reset the clock somewhat by failing and being punished over FFP and you would expect they are now seeking to put their investment if not the football club on a more solid footing.

I can't see them spending much if anything, more to the point I can't see anyone wanting to join them.

I think the money they've received from sales will go into keeping the club running, especially given that their income is doing to decrease this season yet again.

When you are selling your best players to try and reduce your losses all the while seeing your income decrease you are on a shit spiral towards a very dark place. We should know we were on it long enough.

I think this money has done nothing other than buy them time and potential stop or delay administration.

If they don't go down this season I'll be amazed.

• Like 1

I have to drive past the sty to get to work and i think it shows how skint they are that they still have massive pics of Jota and Adams advertising last years kit on the stadium frontage.  Same at the shed they call a club shop.  You would think having a new kit to advertise and a Villa player on your stadium would drive the locals mad but I guess they don’t visit the ground much!

12 hours ago, S-Platt said:

I have to drive past the sty to get to work and i think it shows how skint they are that they still have massive pics of Jota and Adams advertising last years kit on the stadium frontage.  Same at the shed they call a club shop.  You would think having a new kit to advertise and a Villa player on your stadium would drive the locals mad but I guess they don’t visit the ground much!

we should sue or charge them for using a Villa player to advertise their kit 😃

1 hour ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

No news from our 12 fingered neighbours ?

I can confirm they have took Jota down off side of the ground now and updated to new kit so that will keep them happy for 5 mins until we spend a few more million!

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

A lot of them commenting on the live feed of the game last night. Couldn't even tell you who they have played in pre-season

I noticed that. Some baggies fans too.

How **** sad do you have to be to go on a different team's youtube channel during a pre-season game and comment on it?!

SHA know they're in for a crap season, apart from the occasional flukey away win so they'll be even more desperate to see us flop and you can guarantee they'll be all over any hiccups we are sure to have this season as the new squad beds in, especially with Jota in our team. 

It's obsession. It's unhealthy. It's small heath.

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Sadly think they will stay up just. Too many shit teams in championship 

I don't. 

They've lost all their best players, they've lost their manager, they've appointed a shite manager to replace him and they have no money.

I genuinely think this is the year.

• Like 4

Â