Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

"The Board of Directors are hopeful that over time the team can adopt a fresh and modern footballing philosophy, whilst maintaining the Club’s core values." 

Given the core values of the club are at complete odds with anything akin to modern football I don't see that happening somehow 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I spoke to someone earlier who is really close to Monk and he wasn't even told about the Jota deal, nor was he aware of the ground share. I was told he would be gone by the end of the week. 
Didnt even make it past Tuesday.

What a crazy decision. 

My work mate that knows Pep Clotet has shown me a text that says that Jota was sold behind Monks back and that their club captain (dunno who that is) doesn’t have a contract. Pre season starts Friday and he can’t even train with the club.

• Thanks 1

SHA now seem to be focusing on their academy "talent". I fully expect the owners to gut that first team for as much money as they can get and replace them with U-23's from their academy. 

2 minutes ago, Daweii said:

SHA now seem to be focusing on their academy "talent". I fully expect the owners to gut that first team for as much money as they can get and replace them with U-23's from their academy. 

Once we sign Butland we will be looking after their academy talent.

They can't even do that properly 😂

• Haha 1

Judging by the comments of the small heath fans, I wonder what odds I'd get for Coventry getting a bigger average attendance next season?

Â