Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

It's going to be like the F*****ing Matrix for these small heath words removed next season.  All of them,  sitting in the dark,  in their nan's moldy spare room in Druids Heath watching the BBC videprinter slowly print the latest scores over a complete weekend hoping upon hope the Villa lose.  They don't even see the small heath score anymore the words removed as their nan shouts up "OI ya silly word removed the electric going to run o"  rocket polishers.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, VillaJ100 said:

Brilliant! The Midlands comedy club never fails. It's almost as if Jota is a way better player than Gardner and Monk is annoyed! Who knew! 

Bluenoses will tell you that the move was carefully thought out by the great footballing minds at the club.

”Jota isn’t all that good”

”he didn’t do much for us”

“You will find out”

😂

• Like 1

20 hours ago, avfcDJ said:

Their new home shirt looks like something Blythe Pigeons under 12s sponsored by Boyles Garage Repairs would wear every Sunday.

You see the funny bit about this is that the "Boyles" part,  I thought you made this up entirely for comedy purposes.  I thought "Well done there DJ,  nice one"

I have just found out the "Boyle"bit is real..  🙂:crylaugh:.

I have just see their new kit. 

• Haha 1

On 13/06/2019 at 12:43, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Best part is even if he stays, GG knows he's not wanted. Something he now has in common with both his boyhood clubs

I know we have upvoting on this forum, but I just want to highlight how excellent this post is. 😆

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

I saw this place is on offer. Massive upgrade tbf complete with pre installed blue decor 

https://images.app.goo.gl/HLxst1pC7JbTDryZ8

You have put it on the Internet now,  the small heath will all see the picture and all think one of two things "small heath blue cape of ultimate power",  "I was wondering where my old man lived these days"

words removed.

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

20% they get right?

We should say to stoke look we give you a lower transfer fee but pay you rest back hand so the blosers get less and stoke get more.

:D

We'll buy Jack Butland for £500k, and Adam Federici for £20 million

• Haha 1

Â