Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

1-1.

Pretty happy with that. A very winnable home game for them.

Still got work to do.

I can see Barnsley after their win today getting another 8 points in the run in (wins v Ipswich and Bolton).

Can see bolton getitng another six points in the run in although they are on a poor run atm.

Would mean SHA would need six points to be sure of remaining in the division.

Last 5:

Bristol (a)

Wolves (a)

Sheffield United (h)

QPR (A)

Fulham (h)

Whichever way you spin it that is a blooming tough run in. Can see them losing to Wolves and Fulham certainly so comes down how they do in the other three games I think.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

1-1.

Pretty happy with that. A very winnable home game for them.

Still got work to do.

I can see Barnsley after their win today getting another 8 points in the run in (wins v Ipswich and Bolton).

Can see bolton getitng another six points in the run in although they are on a poor run atm.

Would mean SHA would need six points to be sure of remaining in the division.

Last 5:

Bristol (a)

Wolves (a)

Sheffield United (h)

QPR (A)

Fulham (h)

Whichever way you spin it that is a blooming tough run in. Can see them losing to Wolves and Fulham certainly so comes down how they do in the other three games I think.

They are safe sadly. Sunderland and burton are gone leaving Barnsley and blose. Cant see Barnsley getting enough points to overtake blose 

Bristol city always bottle it against them so that should see them safe

Yes Bristol City game concerns me given their form and awful record v SHA. Hopefully they can hold SHA to a draw.

Barnsley have a decent run in. Next 4 are Forest, Leeds and Ipswich away and Bolton at home so three mid table teams and a relegation six pointer at home.

Can see them getting two more wins.

Bolton are in poor form though but they end the season with Burton away (probably relegated by then) and Forest at home so hopefully they can get at least four points from that.

Looks like 45 will be needed for survival or 46 for SHA with their goal difference.

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

Lucky, lucky bastards.

Would hardly say lucky if you see the stats, also after just watching the highlights SHA had a goal wrongly ruled out and hit the post 2 times lmao I’d bet they are pissed drawing a game they dominated, I think they are in trouble now with Barnsley winning :D

They are in a whole heap of trouble. Bristol and Wolves away next two. They could well find themselves in the bottom three with three games to go and Sheff Utd, QPR away and Fulham last game are not easy fixtures. 

We took six points from the Burton and Ipswich home games...They did very well at bolton I'll give them that as hardly anyone has won there since xmas.

Anyway think two wins and a draw for SHA and they will be safe. Anything less and it will go to the last day again and hopefully this time they'll run out of luck given they finish with Fulham who should take second to the last day with their form.

11 hours ago, VillaChris said:

We took six points from the Burton and Ipswich home games...They did very well at bolton I'll give them that as hardly anyone has won there since xmas.

Anyway think two wins and a draw for SHA and they will be safe. Anything less and it will go to the last day again and hopefully this time they'll run out of luck given they finish with Fulham who should take second to the last day with their form.

I want it to go last game so fulham play a strong side. if fulham play a strong side blosers wont have a chance 

Â