Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

The Scum owners are ambitious folks no doubt, from their perspective, even I'm certain the project will fail, they have to somehow win the city from us over 30-40 years and the only way to stand a chance is to build ultra premium stadium and facilities, whereas we seem more constrained by Villa park and its surroundings.

Of course such grandiose plan is basically equivelent of Wrexham wanting to build 55k stadium in the future. 

9 hours ago, StewieGriffin said:

Its proper knotweed though, not that soft shit you get out in the shires

Ninja Knotweed. 

Full of knotweed, with more knotweed outside and pubs of Digbeth full of knotweed as well. Mate. 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, useless said:

I don't know the exact timeline but there's definitely a Japanese Knotweed issue on the site, it might be that world already began on it, butI think takes a while to get rid, hence the comments of it taking a least another year. And I've seen their fans talking about those numbers, not Villa fans exaggerating

The rules change all the time but last site I had with Japanese knotweed you had to excavate 1m in all directions and then it was classed as hazardous waste 

Can cost an absolute bastard fortune 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, useless said:

I don't know the exact timeline but there's definitely a Japanese Knotweed issue on the site, it might be that world already began on it, butI think takes a while to get rid, hence the comments of it taking a least another year. And I've seen their fans talking about those numbers, not Villa fans exaggerating

The knotweed has been known about since 2022, they must have got rid of it by now, otherwise it's had anothertwo years to spread 🤪

16 hours ago, useless said:

I think I saw that building can't begin for another year as the site has to be cleared of Japanese Knotweed

Harsh way to talk about Miyoshi. 

4 hours ago, villa4europe said:

The rules change all the time but last site I had with Japanese knotweed you had to excavate 1m in all directions and then it was classed as hazardous waste 

Can cost an absolute bastard fortune 

Will be when its finished too

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Wow wagner has got them the PR he was boasting about before . There is a piece on them and brady in the new york times....

Unfortunately it focuses on how shit blose are and all the terrible decisions they have made. We even get a mention  with our connection with mr hanks

Edited by Demitri_C
  • Haha 4

12 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Wow wagner has got them the PR he was boasting about before . There is a piece on them and brady in the new york times....

Unfortunately it focuses on how shit blose are and all the terrible decisions they have made. We even get a mention  with our connection with mr hanks

Link? 

1 minute ago, mjmooney said:

Link? 

Ill pm you it because i always seem to do it wrong and get a warning ⚠️  so i dont wanna get myself in trouble 😂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Tony Mowbray has resigned due to still needing time to recover from his health issues this season

Leaves them up shit creek, but hopefully it's something he'll recover from and be back on a touchline somewhere when he's back to full health.

Thought I’d put a link to the story on here because it’s quite difficult to scroll so far down the list of leagues and teams on the Skysports website to find them 😇 

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/breaking-birmingham-tony-mowbray-manager-32822656

‘Birmingham City confirm Tony Mowbray won't return as manager as hunt for new boss begins’

More seriously, from the little I know, I always thought Mowbray seemed like a decent man so I hope he makes a speedy recovery. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Funniest bit: 'In August, Brady called Birmingham an “iconic club with so much history”'. 

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Funniest bit: 'In August, Brady called Birmingham an “iconic club with so much history”'. 

Did someone give him a copy of their diary with our honours list in it again?

Edited by Davkaus
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, mjmooney said:

What he actually meant to say was "a shithole of a club with so little history"

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, stuart_75 said:

What he actually meant to say was "a shithole of a club with so little history"

Let's be fair here, they do have a very important history, and it would be ignorant to say they haven't got any.

In football hooliganism.

On 20/05/2024 at 06:49, stuart_75 said:

It would be easier getting rid of asbestos or radioactive waste compared to that proppa knotweed stuff. Hilarious.

The toxic waste they’re about to introduce to the site is much worse than anything that’s already there now!! 😂😂

Â