Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

They still only need to finish above Huddersfield and Sheff Weds, with the former and Rotherham to play. 21st is still within reach, and will be even if they lose. 

That said, it's good that they have both Huddersfield and Rotherham away, will be a big challenge to win them both. 

Thats another 2 teams that they were competing with that have pulled clear in 18 hours  .  The less teams the more pressure. And it seems they don't do well under pressure 

6 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

They still only need to finish above Huddersfield and Sheff Weds, with the former and Rotherham to play. 21st is still within reach, and will be even if they lose. 

That said, it's good that they have both Huddersfield and Rotherham away, will be a big challenge to win them both. 

Sheff Weds run in really isn't that bad IF they beat Stoke today.

Blackburn away next weekend who'll probably be happy to play out a draw as that will put them all but safe.

Then last two is at home to West Brom who'll be resting players for play offs and Sunderland away who recently lost 5-1 at home to Blackburn.

I think Sheff Weds can finish on 49-50 points.

Looks like Ipswich will be promoted before the final day now so that makes it less daunting for Huddersfield on final day if they're on the cider for a week before.

5 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

They had some cheeseeating surrender monkie brown-nosers to boost the attendance today 😂

Indeed

Doesn't really surprise me, people seemed to be taking it for granted that Coventry will beat them, but these always seem to fluke one or two wins a season in games that they're expected to lose, and as was shown when they played Preston if a team doesn't turn up against them then they can still fluke a win, also Coventry's away record isn't that great. Hopefully Coventry can find a way back into the game, but having watched some it they're not looking great

Just now, Brumstopdogs said:

As an American, I assure you my insurance agent shows more "passion" when I renew my home and auto coverages.

He's probably not shouting very loud because he's afraid loud noises might cause further structural collapse of the sty.

• Haha 2

Â