Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

Ryan.

2 hours ago, stuart_75 said:

If they are donating their brains, then I'd hate to be the poor person who would receive a transplant from one of them.

You are not thinking this through ... the brain would be like brand new ... hardly used. [/joking]

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Follyfoot said:
11:11, Fri 7 Jan
Le Mod
He went for £145 Million 3 and a bit years ago, and is only 29 years old. Anyone trying to suggest this isn't a good signing or a statement is kidding themselves, unfortunately.

This. It's a great signing for them.

Yes and if us lot get mardy every time they sign a 'big' player, it's going to be one mardy year from now on. Forget them, they are many levels above us.
Their club is on the up, they though will always be villa fans, so it isn't all bad news, there's nothing they can do about that.

D

i

d

n

t

r

e

a

d

a

s

s

u

m

e

r

e

l

a

t

e

d

t

o

d

r

n

k

s

i

n

t

o

w

n

m

a

t

e

• Haha 1

Nose next door is alright enough (sans 4 year old screaming most nights) but he had a visitor from what I presume is his uncle or summat, black Nissan Juke and his licence plate had SOTV on it. Absolutely **** obsessed. Imagine paying money to have that on your car. **** brain dead pile of shite. Looked like a right brain cell as well. Word removed.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I appreciate they've got 2 stands closed and they are shite, but that is a shameful amount of fans there. Absolutely embarrassing.

I occasionally think I feel a bit sorry for their more reasonable, level-headed fans, and then...

I don't because I remember how **** hilarious it is that they're broke, but not broke enough to go out of business and start again whilst just having enough money to tick along in their current comatose state - Bellingham money has kept the lights on and no more, which is absolutely incredible.

They are literally a festering turd

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Â