Please tell me when to stop laughing at SHA

rjw63

Just now, Midfielder said:

"Today's attendance. The crowd at St Andrew's is 9,823, including 2,860 members of the Green Army." - Source The Plymouth Herald

🤣

I posted elsewhere that the away following for league One Plymouth is pretty decent! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Plymouth are my ‘local’ team nowadays (for the past 14yrs living in Devon) so really chuffed they’ve beaten small Heath! 

always wanted us to draw them in a cup but never happened since I’ve been down here. 

Argyle are my 2nd team having grown up in Devon and usually make it to Home Park for a game at least once a year. 

Absolutely fantastic result! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Midfielder said:

"Today's attendance. The crowd at St Andrew's is 9,823, including 2,860 members of the Green Army." - Source The Plymouth Herald

🤣

Thats embarrassing. Can you imagine the stick they would give us if it was the other way round?!

Just now, bcarpet said:

Thats embarrassing. Can you imagine the stick they would give us if it was the other way round?!

Exactly, oh they are VERY VERY quiet these days for sure. And that is the way I like it. Their pain and dismay is like a second form of oxygen to me, I need it to breathe.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Apparently signing Ahamed Diallo on loan from Man Utd, they've already got two players, Chong and Mengi, on loan from Utd, seems almost unfair for one championship to be helped that much by the same premier league team, United paid £19m for Diallo.

1 hour ago, useless said:

Apparently signing Ahamed Diallo on loan from Man Utd, they've already got two players, Chong and Mengi, on loan from Utd, seems almost unfair for one championship to be helped that much by the same premier league team, United paid £19m for Diallo.

Slo-Mo must have incriminating photos of someone at board level

2 minutes ago, useless said:

Their fans think it's because Craig Gardner is some sort of transfer guru. Surely if Diallo is a £19m player he can get a better team than them.

They've given him a discount card for the Morrisons in St Andrews Shopping park, it's the only answer.

9 hours ago, useless said:

Probably the new Djemba Djemba. 

Â